Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Glad your ok. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

The nursies and drugs are the good bit, reality sux when you wean yurself off both.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Cold turkey off pethadene sucks big time, they just tell you to take a panadol which is like pissing on a bushfire of pain.
(14-07-2009, 04:42pm)Gnarbunkle99 Wrote: The nursies and drugs are the good bit, reality sux when you wean yurself off both.
Yep something about them there Nurses uniforms Scary the female ones thatâ€s before one of you starts up Boobies4 Also they are more swiched on than most of the doctors there Nerd
Hi everyone sorry about the last post but i hardly know what 2 do. anyway i went 2 the track on wed. didnt see no one from the club there would been good 2 see how youse actualy launch your bikes so i could pick up a thing or 2. had a few good runs 1st run 10.26 @ 139.44 2nd run 60ft 1.794 10.11 @ 141.25. Just just beat previos time 10.18 @ 140.88 Gen 1 unmodified. Hope 2 see some of u in the near future regards Wally. Ps rob glad 2 hear that u are able 2 go to the shop so soon, great, hope u are feeling much better. Wally.
Wally, i should be there this wed 22nd for a run. Cant help you on the launch though. Leigh

(18-07-2009, 01:13am)all motor Wrote: Hi everyone sorry about the last post but i hardly know what 2 do. anyway i went 2 the track on wed. didnt see no one from the club there would been good 2 see how youse actualy launch your bikes so i could pick up a thing or 2. had a few good runs 1st run 10.26 @ 139.44 2nd run 60ft 1.794 10.11 @ 141.25. Just just beat previos time 10.18 @ 140.88 Gen 1 unmodified. Hope 2 see some of u in the near future regards Wally. Ps rob glad 2 hear that u are able 2 go to the shop so soon, great, hope u are feeling much better. Wally.

whats to learn, only 2 of us have gone 9.9 at stock height with a 4 into 1 pipe on it.Yes we are heavier than you, about 85kg suited but the times you are doing are fantastic.If you can go sub 1.75 60ft at stock height with no strap youre doing very well.you really need the clutch hub welded if you want to go consistently under 1.8 60ft and refine the launch.good to see youre out there waving the gen1 busa flag in the middle of winter,that was me once upon a time.
Yep really good times.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
(18-07-2009, 08:05am)lee8sec Wrote: Wally, i should be there this wed 22nd for a run. Cant help you on the launch though. Leigh

I was thinking the 29th if the track has warmed up
I will give it a go this week, nice & sunny. Leigh

(19-07-2009, 06:47pm)simmo Wrote:
(18-07-2009, 08:05am)lee8sec Wrote: Wally, i should be there this wed 22nd for a run. Cant help you on the launch though. Leigh

I was thinking the 29th if the track has warmed up

(13-07-2009, 10:50pm)pan Wrote: Glad you're back Rob. When will the 9 be ready to run again?
We need someone to keep the Busa boys honest...

Hi Guys
i am told i have at least 6 to 8 weeks before i can ride again,
the zx9 has minor pannel damage right/ side and a buckled rear
wheel were it hit the wall. other wise bike seems ok.

i was weened of the pain killers last friday only to be back to the doctors
this morning in a lot of pain and the doctor putting me back on a higher dose.

Carl will be on the zx9 soon, i will be on the yamaha when i am fit enough.

will try to get out to the august bracket meet and spanner for Carl and the zx9.

Missing you guys already Pi_tongue

regards Robert
Good news mate - get well soon
Come out on wed night, see Aaron and have a chat. You may get in for freeScary I will give you a hugKnuppel2 Leigh

[/quote]

Hi Guys
i am told i have at least 6 to 8 weeks before i can ride again,
the zx9 has minor pannel damage right/ side and a buckled rear
wheel were it hit the wall. other wise bike seems ok.

i was weened of the pain killers last friday only to be back to the doctors
this morning in a lot of pain and the doctor putting me back on a higher dose.

Carl will be on the zx9 soon, i will be on the yamaha when i am fit enough.

will try to get out to the august bracket meet and spanner for Carl and the zx9.

Missing you guys already Pi_tongue

regards Robert
[/quote]

[quote='lee8sec' pid='183407' dateline='1248085636']
Come out on wed night, see Aaron and have a chat. You may get in for freeScary I will give you a hugKnuppel2 Leigh

Lee, cant drive, cant ride, even if i could be in a bit of trouble dirving
with the meds. Undecided

will come out in august, get a lift with carl.

otherwise would be happy just to watch.
regards Robert