Mocha/Latte night in WA
Great to catch up last night and meet Spook.
The ride in and home was wet but it was a good chance to test the BT016's.
I can't believe that we could speak Busa's for nealy two hours with a few bi stories from Bill which made us laugh.

Look forward to the next one and even like Rev004said we should head out for a ride maybe every 2nd month or so.
(08-07-2009, 06:03pm)Roo Boy Wrote: ...like Rev004said we should head out for a ride maybe every 2nd month or so.

x2. Always keen to ride.
How about the next cuppa night on Sept 15th, Tuesday at 6.30.PM. Now location - I recommend the Dome in Northbridge - if all agree then will post the location. This is the place where I meet the first busa owner in WA....:)

Cheers,
Bill
(06-07-2009, 06:22pm)Spook Wrote: Sounds like a good opportunity to meet some new people. See you guys there.
Ohh Memor
(15-07-2009, 10:37pm)bgaheer Wrote: How about the next cuppa night on Sept 15th, Tuesday at 6.30.PM. Now location - I recommend the Dome in Northbridge - if all agree then will post the location. This is the place where I meet the first busa owner in WA....:)

Cheers,
Bill

Oh Memories.
No Probs with me. I'm in.
(15-07-2009, 10:37pm)bgaheer Wrote: How about the next cuppa night on Sept 15th, Tuesday at 6.30.PM.

Good for me. If it's on the CNR of Lake & James there are plenty of Bike Bays.
Sorry fellers won't be able to make it that night I'm on nights so will have to wait for the next one.
bump
(16-07-2009, 05:17am)Spook Wrote:
(15-07-2009, 10:37pm)bgaheer Wrote: How about the next cuppa night on Sept 15th, Tuesday at 6.30.PM.

Good for me. If it's on the CNR of Lake & James there are plenty of Bike Bays.
I can make that.
I'll be thar.
\Yes Bump Yes
(04-09-2009, 08:31am)bgaheer Wrote: \Yes Bump Yes

Yeah but what's with this rain siht. I am so over it and I hate riding in the rain.

See you all there though.
should be there even in the rain. plenty of gen 2's i reckon.
+1, Will be there on the new Busa
Love to make it but i start afternoon shift and never done that beforeUndecidedCoffee
Anyone heading in from forrestfield area? midland or lesmurdie?