K7 Hayabusa
G'day,

I heard about this forum from a Busa rider I met recently, so here I am. In August 2007 I bought a new Hayabuysa - last of the oldies - here in Perth from Lloyd Chapman m/c's. Doesn't seem like almost 2 years ago though.

Changes to the Busa: Yoshi full system 4-1, PCIII, Garmin GPS, Pazzo levers, Chasecam, LAN-C, Black Hugger & Chain guard, Centre-stand, Black bolt kit, black reservoir kit, titanium pegs, Chrome screen, chrome radiator, guard, chrome fairing vents, throttle lock, almost completely destickered...

Previous bikes:
Honda: CB100, CM 250, CM 185, CB250T, CB250RS, CB 400-4, CB400N, CB 550-4, CB 750, CX500, CX650, VF 750R (not a VFR)
Yamaha: SR250, SRX250, XZ550 (very rare), XV 750 (very heavy), YZ1000F Thunderace (very nice)
Suzuki: GSXR1100, TL1000
Kawasaki: Never owned or ridden one...but did a test ride on a ZX14 before buying the Hayabusa.

I crashed or trashed most of the above, and (one way or another) dropped every one of them. 2 years as a motorbike courier in early 90's did help that along.

Cheers,
H.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome we have bunch of top members over your way
[Image: photo3.jpg]
Welcome

and stay upright

the longer you own it the more you'll love it,

i have only been on board 6 mths but have meet a great bunch of guys and gals here,welcome.
Welcome
Go Team Red!
welcome man...
GenII Hunter Knuppel2
WelcomeSPOOK ,BIKE LOOKS GREATPi_thumbsup
born to be mild
welcome mate awesome looking bike!!!!!!!!
Welcome To the club Spook.

Rock
Welcome!
Noticed you have a kx500, what my mate wouldnt do to get hes back.
What a weapon of a bike!!!
Welcome to te club Spook and great to see another westy on the forum.

Anyway if you want to meet some more of the guys check out thread mocha latte night WA in the ride not talken section, there's one on Tuesday night 0630 up at scarbs - peters by the sea.
Hey Spook, nice ride mate!
(06-07-2009, 01:06am)NEMESIS Wrote: Welcome!
Noticed you have a kx500, what my mate wouldnt do to get hes back.
What a weapon of a bike!!!

I think that like the BUSA, the KX500 is in a class of its own. Your mate sell it ?? I've had a few odd problems (mainly from PO doing dodgy repairs) but really it's a dream.
(06-07-2009, 09:06am)Rev004 Wrote: Welcome to te club Spook and great to see another westy on the forum.

Anyway if you want to meet some more of the guys check out thread mocha latte night WA in the ride not talken section, there's one on Tuesday night 0630 up at scarbs - peters by the sea.

Thanks for invitation ! Heading over to thread...
Yeh mate sold hes kx500 long time ago,he regrets it now bad,very hard bike to get
a hold of now. What an animal of a bike,il never forget it!
(06-07-2009, 07:46pm)NEMESIS Wrote: ...what an animal of a bike,il never forget it!