Canberrans Sips Again
(29-06-2009, 10:10pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Dude, no phone call, but is it enough to know I was thinking of you the entire time?

I'm on dayshift, can we make it 6.30 please?

You're always welcome Simmo, gotta bring your own lesbians though!Scary

Cheers

MaxBoobies4
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
Sure, I'll see if Beanz and Mrs Beanz are free.
oi i found my bike -I might even get it started and ride it again.
but if it's cats'n dogs it might be difficult to start or rather I will be...
(01-07-2009, 11:23pm)Monyx Wrote: oi i found my bike -I might even get it started and ride it again.
but if it's cats'n dogs it might be difficult to start or rather I will be...

Same same here, if it's raining on the way home from work this arvo I wont be there tonight.
I have the flu badly and just want to sleep. I am so sick I actually bought the CAR to work today (yesterday I had the day off, today I am just choc-full of drugs). I managed to fish-tail the $50 car!! I didn't even know that such a thing was possible!!

Anyway, Beanz and Mrs Beanz can't make it, they had to head off this morning. Why don't we post-pone til next week.
Im not available for drinks tonight either Undecided

Its my birthday today!

Im keen for next week if you want to get together Very Happy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Let's make it next week and we'll have a few beers for your birthday as well!

HEIDI xxx
happy b/day masterbusa congrats mate
Masterbusa let's a make a double-billing next week - my bday today too!
GET OUT!! With two birthdays, it might be time for CAKE!
(02-07-2009, 01:11pm)Heidi1 Wrote: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Let's make it next week and we'll have a few beers for your birthday as well!

HEIDI xxx

next week sounds good, far too wet windy and shitty outside tonight!
(02-07-2009, 10:02am)Heidi1 Wrote: I managed to fish-tail the $50 car!! I didn't even know that such a thing was possible!!

Heidi, we have looked on You-Tube, but $50 car doesn't come up. We will come down for drinks if you have video footage of your $50 car fish-tailing Lol3

You said you captialised recently to $170, has depreciation set it back to $50 already Scary
I had to buy a bulb today, I was missing a rear left indicator. Not really a problem, just couldn't turn left. The bulb was free from my favourite car mechanic, so haven't had to spend anything lately!
I had to chuckle to myself when Heidi borrowed my navman last month, a $50 car being told where to go by a $600 GPS Pi_tongue

Cheers Ruffy
I KNOW!! The $50 car was a star, the navman took us the long way. I've deliberately left the ring the suction cap leaves on the windshield so the car looks more expensive.

I reckon a $7 carwash might do the same.