"Sydney Chat Thread, all Welcome"
(27-06-2009, 03:04pm)Gnarbunkle99 Wrote: Cheer up Sunday will be better.

I rode to and from Baulkham Hills today (for work).
My goolies are still thawing out and I got home 2 hours ago!
I used to commute daily, working in the city has stopped that, I don't enjoy riding in traffic. After a while you get used to the cold, or just accept and ignore it.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
hey guys i found when i rode to work i worl a set of the daymart theros just the pants as it kept me quite warm on the commute from carlton to penrith i did that commute for 2 yrs

and the set of long top an bottom were around the $60 mark plus they sell the tops in short sleves
(27-06-2009, 10:15pm)big kev Wrote: hey guys i found when i rode to work i worl a set of the daymart theros just the pants as it kept me quite warm on the commute from carlton to penrith i did that commute for 2 yrs

and the set of long top an bottom were around the $60 mark plus they sell the tops in short sleves

I find having beans for dinner the night before is helpful too. The Kevlar stitching in the Draggin Jeans holds the heat after a fart for a fair bit of time...

Kev, are you still in Carlton? I work in Kogarah!
I got a set of the Damart thermals, should have got the thickest ones but the lady informed me that they were meant for Antarctic situatuions. Riding on a bike in winter can be very similar to Antarctic conditions.
"par excellence"
there is a pair that are made for bike riders i will probe my inner sanctum an find the web site an post it soon
Of course if you're serious there is always the electrically heated stuff that the snowmobile crowd use.
"par excellence"
HMMM sounds like a plane

theres a k8 white busa near my house i wonder whom ownes it
As long you keep your fingers & THE Boys warm its all good Trophy
verry true simmo
Socks Simmo, warm socks, otherwise you're going to feel miserable.
"par excellence"
Socks or sock do you wear it Lol2
I better get of to bed I'm down to 6 hours sleep for the drags tomorrow now Pi_freak
Hey Franko how are you buddy good to see you lurking around, we will get a ride together soon.... Pi_thumbsup
Sleep simmo sleep, you are feeling very drowsy.
"par excellence"
another fine one
"par excellence"
still lovelly
"par excellence"