been away for a while,my two bobs worth
i will pick you up mate! hope to catch up soon!
Wise words:
"hey mate, if you read this and i think it would go for most people here, i couldn't care less if you own a busa or not, i dont care if you have 5 dollars or 5 million you as a person will be the deciding factor if you are accepted by your peers, those who dont accept you due to the fact you dont have a busa..#uck'em the're not worth knowing anyway"

Enjoy your 18th, you only get one.

Cheers
thanks heaps mate!
(21-06-2009, 10:06pm)Chuffed Wrote: Wise words:
"hey mate, if you read this and i think it would go for most people here, i couldn't care less if you own a busa or not, i dont care if you have 5 dollars or 5 million you as a person will be the deciding factor if you are accepted by your peers, those who dont accept you due to the fact you dont have a busa..#uck'em the're not worth knowing anyway"

Enjoy your 18th, you only get one.

Cheers

+1,

All of us at some point of time - been there and done that - only now in the internet world - the impact is bit wider and so is the support.

One day you will own a Busa and laugh at the things you did in the past.
Cheers,

Bill
thanks mate
Well Nick if you have any sense you will get a GIXXER 1000 its a young blokes bike not an old dudes bike like the BUS. LOL!!
I used to own a BUS and looked old now I look young again YEEEHAAARRR!!
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
sorry going for the busa! it is the fastest
No mate your dreaming!!
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
so a busa is not faster than a gixxer thou?? although would not mind one in the shed beside a busa!
(23-06-2009, 07:24pm)bigfoot Wrote: so a busa is not faster than a gixxer thou?? although would not mind one in the shed beside a busa!

I had both Nick
The busa will smash a gixxer on any normal road unless its very tight or billiard table smooth.

Different story on the track.
busa is my only goal!
by the way your turbo does not count!! of course it will eat anything in its path!
Nick I used to own a Busa too and Blackzook is dreaming.
A busa might have a bit more top speed but where are you going to use it.
As for the Gix it will run away from a busa in any roll on and the gix is faster on the 1/4 mile.
The Gix is every bit as good as a busa on bumpy roads so I dont know what Blacky is talking about? You will have to man handle the busa more through the tight stuff though, Dont worry I really like the Hayabusa and yes I would buy another one its that I just like the Gix a lot more but when it comes time to get a bike ride both and make your own mind up which is better.
2009 Super Duke
2011 Aprilia RS 125
Honda Lead ScooterBiker
I guess everyone's entitled to their opinion??
how about power 2 weight??