Another Admin burnt
Hey Busgo

The mutts are going to love this... more walkies time! Enjoy the sunshine, the sunsets and all there is outside a computer screen. You've done well and hats off to you and all the moderators.

You are welcome at mine anytime - my casa is your casa :)

Hugs
T
well guys this is the first Im hearing of all this coz am in an internet cafe in London UK. Have been o'seas a couple weeks now. Am sorry to hear of this, as far as I am concerned Busgo has been a great admin always looking out in the interests of the club. Now I know not all may agree but Im pretty sure the over-welming majority do even if they dont say so, its often called the silent majority. Nevertheless hes a big boy and can decide for himself what he chooses to do and I respect any decision he makes thereto. He still is a valued member of this club and I hope he remains so.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
He'll be back.......They always come back....
Yep you can check out, but you can never leave.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
(19-06-2009, 08:17pm)Gnarbunkle99 Wrote: Yep you can check out, but you can never leave.

Dreadlock holiday I think the song is called
Good luck Busgo take a break it will be all good, catch you on the road somewhere Pi_thumbsup
(20-06-2009, 12:04pm)simmo Wrote:
(19-06-2009, 08:17pm)Gnarbunkle99 Wrote: Yep you can check out, but you can never leave.

Dreadlock holiday I think the song is called
Good luck Busgo take a break it will be all good, catch you on the road somewhere Pi_thumbsup

Dreadlock holiday is what volvi is on.

I think you're meaning "Hotel California" - ask Busgo, he'll know for surePi_tongue
[Image: dbusasml.jpg]
I don't want a pickle . . .
[[/quote]

Dreadlock holiday is what volvi is on.

I think you're meaning "Hotel California" - ask Busgo, he'll know for surePi_tongue
[/quote]

Sung by another great bird of prey Boobies4