Canberrans Sips Again
We had an excellent spannering session at Max Shed with Busdriver mounting Heidi's Oxford bar warmers. The way the weather is in Canberra this week, she's going to be needing them every day for the next couple of months.

Thanks Les, great job

Cheers

Max
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
I turned them on for the first time this morning, and they are TOPS!!! Thanks so much Les and Max, I think they are going to make a huge difference on these minus something mornings.
Anyone in Canberra interested in Zeff's this Thursday night?
Sorry Guys, I'm still on nightshift.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
Are you going to Canberra Riders tonight Max?
I'm going to CR tonight.
Regards,

Busdriver (aka Les)
(15-06-2009, 01:32pm)Heidi1 Wrote: Are you going to Canberra Riders tonight Max?
No Heidi,
on days I am getting up at 0345hrs lately. I have to get to bed around 8.30pm in order to stay away all day!

Les is going though
Anyone up to social sips tomorrow night Canberran's???

We'll sit inside and stay warm!

Max
Did you notice there is a new boy? Masterbusa. I'll PM him and see if he wants to come too.

What time?
WE'VE GOT A NEWBIE!!!! Les, what are you doing tomorrow night? Coming out to play? afp, you want to come and have a beer with us? Do you reckon Monyx has finished the kitchen yet? I'll PM him.
(17-06-2009, 09:35pm)Heidi1 Wrote: WE'VE GOT A NEWBIE!!!! Les, what are you doing tomorrow night? Coming out to play? afp, you want to come and have a beer with us? Do you reckon Monyx has finished the kitchen yet? I'll PM him.

I'm on night shift sorry.
(17-06-2009, 11:54pm)afp3765 Wrote:
(17-06-2009, 09:35pm)Heidi1 Wrote: WE'VE GOT A NEWBIE!!!! Les, what are you doing tomorrow night? Coming out to play? afp, you want to come and have a beer with us? Do you reckon Monyx has finished the kitchen yet? I'll PM him.

I'm on night shift sorry.
\
No worries Marcel, there is always next week. Have you seen Ricks ZX yet? I was yaking to him at a demo last week.

Max
We had an excellent social sips tonight, met mastabooster and his girl (April), both great youngsters. He has an excellent mint condition Black Purple with a dodgey headlight protector. he can tell you that story! It equals Heidi's "this is my Faaaiiiirrrring - wide handsweep over bike)"story, pissed ourselves laughing a lot.

Welcome bloke.

Max and the Canberra Mob
Haha, Ryan wishes I was his girl ;D More like a close mate... Who harrasses me all day long at work.

It was very nice to meet Heidi, Max and Mary last night, I can't speak for Ryan (masterbooster), but I had a very entertaining time and we were laughing all the way back home to the southside from Dickson.

I was telling Ryan that I felt very welcome and had an awesome time!

Thanks guys!!
Dude - NOT the "fairing" story again Clap Lol3

Cheers Ruffy