The Cheescake Files
hmmmm
As the owner of a CB1100RD (since new. still have her) I can say that the only kat that ever passed me was a wire wheel with a fair bit of work or a standard seriously worked.

Mind u the kat had a lot more potential

Rev maybe the honda 1100r owners werent trying?

Bruce <i></i>
But thats the whole point isnt it.The power thing.Well the busa should have power,it 1300cc for christ sake.If you took the power thing away from the busa,then its just a bike. To me there is more to a bike than just power.
Like i have said in another tread before,its just a bragging rights thing,im sure that there is prolly only a handfull of people that can actually use the power that the busa has,so guys.......get your hand of it please. "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp but rather to skid in sideways, no money left, ciggie in one
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp hand, favourite drink in the other, body thoroughly used up,
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Totally worn out, and screaming 'WOW... What a ride!'"
<i></i>
Blacky mine was a wire wheel model with no mods. I used to drag it @ Calder Park & no Honda's passed me there either, must have been the Honda riders though
because I couldn't beat time on a drum

Rocket, we're all power crazy in here, you should know that <i></i>
Yeah Rev,i know! "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body,
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp but rather to skid in sideways, no money left, ciggie in one
&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp hand, favourite drink in the other, body thoroughly used up,
<i></i>
And never ride a Busa in the rain! :">
The water gets mixed with the cheese and produces RUST!
Another quality Suzuki bearing seal at work. NOT! :">

Secrets outa the bag now! That's the Gdy front wheel removal spanner!:"> You'd reckon Suzuki would supply one in the tool kit? Too much trouble.
How do you guys get your front wheel off? (02 onwards???)
And taking it to the workshop isn't an answer! :">

Back to you....... <i></i>
Gyddy,is that a metzler tyre i see on?????Why????? "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
<i></i>
Gdyup, In a way we humans only have ourselves to blame, one of our highest priorities is to buy stuff at the lowest possible cost
If we see to products thay we percieve to be virtually the same, we will generally take the cheaper product even though we know there is a reason behind it,
When people go out to buy a PC they will price around and see that they can get a number of different machines with identical spec with a price difference of maybe $600+,
common sense tells you that you cannot have that price difference and still have a cheap PC which is as good as the high priced one, so what happens they buy the cheap one and then complain when it is slower than their mates PC or it won't run the latest game or piece of software because all it's cheap onboard components take the "grunt" from the CPU and it just can't keep up.

Why has Hyundai sold so many god awful Excels when there are better / dearer small cars out there.

Manufacturers all know that 90% of their target consumer, just won't pay the price for higher quality bolt material or better electro-plating or bearings from outside suppliers that have two rubber seals instead of one metal one, bikes, cars or anything else are not built with the enthusiast in mind, they are built to make money for the company.

I work on cars a lot these days and you should see how they are put together, for example!, anybody who has paid 60 grand on a Holden Monaro if you are ever in need of a bath sponge open the trim alongside the rear seat, tucked inside there is a huge sponge to stop that bloody big rear quarter panel from drumming, of course a few years down the track holding moisture on that panel it is going to be interesting, but would the consumer who's paid 60 grand for the car rather pay $5 for a sponge per side or $25 for a proper water proof bitumen sound reducing panel?,
of course in isolation $25 for the bitumen, but take out ALL of the cut corners and you would add at least another 20k to the car.
It's a bitch but all mass produced products are made to a price and designed to be replaced every so often, because we refuse to pay for a product the way it should be built

I'm just as guilty <i></i>
Expensive not always the best way to go either. once paid more for a "name" laptop and still got a peice of crap and no back-up. Could of got lot more computer for the same money with no dif in the service level. Just know now not to buy that brand again huh

Tom "No Fear" Just means you aint goin quick enough yet !!!!!
<i></i>
Laptops are whole new story again, where warranty and service are really their most important asset, coz when they go wrong, you can have real problems.
PC's, Cars and bikes have large percentages of component manufacturers products built into them and shared either entirely, or with very small changes with other "Brands"

(ie : checkout the swithgear on a lot of late model bikes,,,, very similar)
but Laptops can have a lot of brand specific custom made parts that are made just for one model or small series of models.
<i></i>
Made in Germany.

Pirelli Diablo Corsa Rocketman. The Ultimate Busa tyre full stop.

You can all post your shit about tyres now.

The Pirelli Diablo Corsa out performs all the other cheesecake tyres out there. The Bus steers better, tips in better and brakes harder. (better)

Ding!

Now back to the dreamers...................... <i></i>
Well how about the cheese sticks.

Just trust Action Melb to take care of your pride and joy! NOT!

Fugen Speechless (for a change) Rev!!! :">

Now back to the good things about the Busa............ <i></i>
Hi there,

Did that fork slider leave the scene all by itself. WTF that could have really ended in tears. What did Action have to say when they were confronted with this. Maybe since we are mates with RAPID magazine we should convince him to run an article on how well the bike shops look after our high powered steeds.

Lucky you found out whilst it was on the paddock stand.

Regards
Graham
1hotBUSA<i></i>
Apologies were given & the situation was rectified to my satisfaction, I know they were just as shocked as I was. Under new management now anyway, so all's well that ends well <i></i>
Rev,i bet when you got home yesterday,the 1st thing you did was got out there and polished those wheels! "Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
<i></i>
Correct !!!!!!!!!

<i></i>