Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
(21-05-2009, 09:44pm)simmo Wrote: You two babies with your bottles, try these Boobies4 Boobies4 Boobies4

you think titty milk in the tank is were it's at simmo?

ok it's all falling into place, Smacko's and breast Milk is your secret hey
Lol2
It,ll be impressive if you can get it into the 9.0,s with a stock engine.Remember simmo has clearly said hes not going to have motor work.Coolsmiley
(22-05-2009, 07:21pm)spamanglenn Wrote: It,ll be impressive if you can get it into the 9.0,s with a stock engine.Remember simmo has clearly said hes not going to have motor work.Coolsmiley
Nope I'm not going throw the kind of $$ you have at it that's for sure
But then again I could always change my mind Lol2
i wouldnt want to spend what i did after the changeover money for a gen2 either.Pi_freak but then again who ever said going fast was cheap, i dont see, cost of build, on the bottom of a timeslip?
just put a turbo on a stock busa and you will go low 8s or even quickerVery Happy
(26-05-2009, 08:45am)jamie3469Bezzina Wrote: just put a turbo on a stock busa and you will go low 8s or even quickerVery Happy

Yep I'm with you Jamie & drop 1.5 sec for less money, I wonder how fast a stock gen2 would go with dryier, have you done any yet Nerd
doing one now should be up and running in a week or so.
(26-05-2009, 11:36am)jamie3469Bezzina Wrote: doing one now should be up and running in a week or so.

Cool very interesting, might be a bit fast for Wednesday night but Scary
Ya tell me about it. A drag strip that u can go fast on Idiot2 Wtf
(26-05-2009, 08:45am)jamie3469Bezzina Wrote: just put a turbo on a stock busa and you will go low 8s or even quickerVery Happy

turbo or nos, bigger bang for your dollar, but then you still have to set the bike up to run the times.

will you be running that turbo bussa after you done the conversion Jammie?
Robert
(26-05-2009, 12:45pm)rctunesit Wrote:

turbo or nos, bigger bang for your dollar, but then you still have to set the bike up to run the times.

will you be running that turbo bussa after you done the conversion Jammie?
Robert
No Robert this one goes to WA like they all do. The past 5 bikes ive turboed went to WA so we never get to see them run hereFrown
what colour is this gen 2 jamie?

yet to see these turbo busa's you have done on the track at the plex. yes we have the cb1300.
Most just use them on the road. Never seem them at the track I just dont know why they spend all that money just for a road bike Idiot2
yeh stick a turbo on it simmo,the question is what stickers will you have on the bike.Lol3
Well im not giving my stickers away lol or giving away free parts.