Mocha/Latte night in WA
Rev004 Wrote:Well fellers we know all the info except for location so how about this.

Date - Tuesday 5th of May...2009

Time - 1830 ( 6pm )

Location - The Left Bank Hotel down on the river in Freo. ( cafe, bar, grill ).

If there is no other suggestions will see ya there.

Fatman

Yes sounds good to me

Roy
i fly back from sydney monday night at midnight but will aim to be there but bike will be east so in the cage again unless i spend the night with the family after nearly a weeks absence.
Sounds good to me aswell.

Happy to meet up with the Rocko & mandurah lads for the ride up as per last time aswell.

Cheers
Troy
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Rock Wrote:
Rev004 Wrote:Well fellers we know all the info except for location so how about this.

Time - 1830 ( 6pm )

Fatman

Yes sounds good to me

Roy

Hey Roy ya bringing your new toy
Yes I willl be in good to see you all
Rev004 Wrote:
Rock Wrote:

Time - 1830 ( 6pm )

Fatman

Yes sounds good to me

Roy

Hey Roy ya bringing your new toy

Fatman

Yes Kev, will bring the new toy, as long as you clean it.!!!!!!
Rock
Hi Guys,

Apologies, I will not make it on 5th as I am travelling to Lake Cowal, NSW..........:( - all this is sudden - just got to know.

Have fun and will be there for the next meet.

Cheers,

Bill
Andy, Roy, Derek and Troy did you want to meet up at the BP Rockingham.

I probabyl can't get there until roughly 5:45 - 6:00 as I've got one of my boys to pick up before I head down. If you don't mind waiting I will meet you there otherwise I will head straight in from home unless I'm able to get away earlier.
will do my best to drop in and say hi
Rev004 Wrote:Andy, Roy, Derek and Troy did you want to meet up at the BP Rockingham.

I probabyl can't get there until roughly 5:45 - 6:00 as I've got one of my boys to pick up before I head down. If you don't mind waiting I will meet you there otherwise I will head straight in from home unless I'm able to get away earlier.

I will meet you there Rev, and anyone else that wants to turn up Very Happy
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Fellers thanks for the chit chat and laughs on a very pleasant night out, don't no what happened to the rest of the WA crowd but there loss.

Gee don't know about the ride home the temp certainly dropped down past Rocky not that all of us would have been that cold with all that Blood that Derek got pumping around Lol3

Anyway until next time see ya then..
Yes, a good night with a bit of eye candy to add to the good conversation and laughs.

I'm going to go and buy some Turkish bread today Lol3

@ Derek - nice catch. Scary
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Leviathan Wrote:Yes, a good night with a bit of eye candy to add to the good conversation and laughs.

I'm going to go and buy some Turkish bread today Lol3

@ Derek - nice catch. Scary

rotfl
quote - I'm going to go and buy some Turkish bread today Lol2

Great to catch up guys Clap
Regards

Andy

Live life like it's the 2 minute warning
My Way is the Highway
When life throws you a curve..lean into it

Leviathan Wrote:Yes, a good night with a bit of eye candy to add to the good conversation and laughs.

What did I miss boys.....Undecided

I was in my hotel room in Wesy Wyalong, NSW --thinking about all you guys......Undecided

Hope you all had funTrophy

Untill next time (I will be there for the next meet)

Cheers,

Bill
yeah sorry boys for not showing i totally forgot coz im on holidays and i had a few new carrier commitments.Very Happy

will try next time.
hope you had a good ol time

cheers everyone.Very Happy