Tasmania/March 2010
Spoke to the Minister for War and Finance. She wants to come down too. We need to know possible dates. Rather than a sprint around the Island we would prefer the opportunity to stop and see some of the more interesting landmarks and such.

Cheers

Max and Mezza
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
wow how things intertwine or grat ppl have great thoughts..

i,m organising a mates trip from my town around feb/march next year.

i did post that at a later date i would try to do a club run..
however good on you for organising it first..EXCELLENT!!!

may cross paths with our group that will be there ..

may pull up and have a few beers...
[Image: IMG_2950.jpg]

And yes those mountains were the destination. Heading to the Great Lakes!Pi_thumbsup
Woman,where's my wallet?
And whats for tea?
Riding around Tassie roads is on my bucket list. If this happens i'm onboard. I have never heard a bad report of the place
oh gassick you know how too wett ones appitite!!!

auther as i said before i,m asking mates from my home town next year..did think of a club run..

whoever i,m glad someone is gunna organise it...9the club run)

cant organise both nor go on both just hope we can meet up for beer oclock.although if people are keen they are quite welcomed too come on mates ride...

gassick and the woman and arthur im told i,m too make you lot a comfy bed and feed you for bathurts..too cool..hope you like a roast lamb,chook or pork?? if your vego let me know so i can re think dinner for you lot..cant wait too catch up and natter..

im a shy person in real life......
Tassie Fatman I'm in 2fast4u

Biker
never fly higher than your angel.
It's going to be fun if Mutha is in!! Sounds like the 11th aniversary ride is up and running!
Yeppers the tassie run is on my list of holidays to use up next year
I had better stop taking leave and start saving it for next year in Tasi! Wonder how mum and dad are?
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
My other half and I were there in November last year. A week of no kids and riding bliss. There is nothing like being shown Tassie by a local ( my boy is from Launceston ) .

Feb / Mar is a beaut time to go. In 2004, I organised a 15 day trip from Sydney for 16 people. Didn't lose anyone and only one dropped bike the whole time.

We have a big family reunion coming up in July next year, but I wouldn't mind going back before that. Have to see what the work situation will be like, but put me down as definitely interested.
Gassick, I know that road.

A big Sh1t eating grin still comes across my face .

The Blog of our trip is here -

http://leanitover.blogspot.com/2008_12_01_archive.html
I'll come along for a blat. - Just have to blow all the redbacks out of the ventura.
Chopper says - "Harden the f*** up Australia"
Start of thread has date,time & link good to see some interest on this ride. As it's been stated this is not a ride you take lightly it can be very demanding on the mind & body especially those who have considerable Ks to travel to and from the Ferry 3000+ but for those who have made the effort will tell how rewarding it is. Once on the boat I will have a kit for everyone Phone No's of all the crew,accom,bike shop's map's ect but by all mean's do your own homework on this there is so much to see and do.Like you said Max you and Bride & others who want to go sight seeing thing is cool we had two couples on our last trip who did the Cradle Mountain & champagne thing and we caught up in Hobart at one stage.You can be just about anywhere inside 3 hours.

Lakes at the end of the road
Four birth cabin careful who you share with they are tiny!
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
By the way nice write up Busababe if that doesn't convince some nothing will.We where spoiled with blue sky's everyday hope you can join in local knowledge invaluable Pi_thumbsup

Mark
" SO MANY TURKEYS IN THE WORLD ARE YOU ONE "
TheShredder Wrote:Hey we have to work it to do this on our way down again to MarkDrool
[Image: IMGP3512.jpg]

Mate i thought Gingers Creek was good with 45k's of bends wow that is awsome!
[attachment=5661]
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa