some of the best from the west
hey everyone great see you all and we must do more often.

great bikes great people and another great west australian sunset.

aaarrhhh wouldnt be anywhere else.

cheers everyone!

andrew
Fatman
Clap Good to see some old faces, and new ones as well, looking
forward to the next coffee night.
Roy.
Hi Grouphug,

The faces Trophy behind the helmets on a Hayabusa

Cheers,

Bill
good to catch up with you all. especially the new faces. next time will have to have my busa there.

ride safe
Ian
bgaheer Wrote:Hi Grouphug,

The faces Trophy behind the helmets on a Hayabusa

Cheers,

Bill

GUYS GUYS GUYS put your helmets back on!!!Pi_freak
Shit I had better come next time if only to drop the average age down a bit.Ghastly
There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer
Great too see a happy bunch of peoples Grouphug
never fly higher than your angel.
SunA great nite out in the west,loved it. also nice to catch up with some old faces,and new

cheers all

Derek Wm
Thanks for organising this Bill, it was good to meet some new folk and have a nice chat.
As Andy said in the other thread - we should do this more often. Coffee2 Hayabusa
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Clap

Well done Bill for organising the night and if you hadn't done it we will probably still be talking about it.

Great night but next time I'll make sure I change my bloody visor so I can see where I'm going and Yes will be definately in for another cuppa.

Was great to see some Busa riders here in WA and put some faces to the handles but once again a great night and it didn't rain. Yes Troy the Sunset was awesome something that our eastern staters miss out on, that's one thing WA got going for it.