Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
spamanglenn Wrote:Weather looks good for wednesday,not prepped but no rain since sunday is better than nothing.Another ff friday in a week and a bit,fingers crossed for better weather.
The track should still be good
& it did rain here on Friday night around 7.30 onwards, so maybe wsid did get it right
Weather forcast is good for tomorrow same as today so we can party Pi_thumbsup
Hopefully be there. Leigh
Getting ready to make some noise.

wednesday forcast

http://www.accuweather.com/world-forecas...hbhhour=13

I Will see ya there.
hope the brain to thumb com link still works!

Biker
rctunesit Wrote:wednesday forcast

http://www.accuweather.com/world-forecas...hbhhour=13

I Will see ya there.
hope the brain to thumb com link still works!

Biker

Arr so you did it Ghastly
The sun is shining, busa's in the trailer, see you there Biker Leigh

Rumour has it a busa went 9.12@158mph earlier tonight at WSID! call me Nostradamus but I reckon we'll see an 8 by years end!

Trophy Congrats on the new PB Glenn.
[Image: zzzCustom.jpg]
"par excellence"
Not just a rumour chris,did it off the trailer,first pass.backed it up with a 9.13 and a couple of 9.2s.still having to short shift and roll out of first gear.Will go faster when first gear is properly sorted.rapid was down there too.jamie did one pass on the new k1300 bmw and did a 10.3 stock.pretty nice thing.track wasn,t too bad,air was under 1000mba at 20c and 70% humidity.Oh yeah i got second place on reaction time $200Trophy and a kiss from the pretty blonde in front of the crowd.Pi_tongueLeigh got a 10.8 and a rude welcome from a dead stock 99 model clutch from that busa that was for sale in NT with freight damage.bucking bronco comes to mind,lucky he didnt launch at 6000 like guido suggested.Pi_freak:lol2.
well done on the pb Glenn.

8's will follow by the time the nitro champs comes around is my prediction.

$200 doesn't goe astray either.

howd the other busa riders go and was jeff on the rapid busa?
Truely spectacular time Glenn well done, looks like your comming to grips with that new motor.Pi_thumbsup
Simmo scrapped in by the skin of his teeth pipping jamie with a 9.49@150mph on his last run(stock gen2 rear wheel).I think jamie did a 9.50@147-8mph first run,there getting that rapid gen2 sorted a bit better now.With the tuning style we are all adopting at the moment,when we get a proper handle on it,everyone will be going quicker going into may when the air comes good.It,ll be a year of new benchmarks i,m predicting,with a beautiful gen1 tail light to guide the way.Ghastly
I will say that Mr suzuki had his head up his bum with the clutch. Was fun for my first ride on it. Good bike turn out 26 / 28 bikes. Only got 4 runs due to oil downs. Congrats to Glen on his passes, i was lined up with him on a 9.22 pass, got to watch it all, from behind. Leigh

Gnarbunkle99 Wrote:Rumour has it a busa went 9.12@158mph earlier tonight at WSID! call me Nostradamus but I reckon we'll see an 8 by years end!

Trophy Congrats on the new PB Glenn.

Must be the Ohlin oil Glenn is using.
Trophy Well done Glenn.
Trophy well done Glen you have to do now is get rid of the dress & you will be in the 8's for sure Ghastly
What about the K1300 bmw has traction control no rear wheel spin no monos, times will drop on them big time me-thinks
& you lot recon the gen2 is ugly Roll
Glen you forgot to thank me for the tip to win the $200 big ones
Latex is not latex Action-smiley-083