Canberrans Sips Again
The whole place is like a morgue, apart from a bike that just blew past our office front door doing mach 3, he must have come off The roundabout outside St Eddies sideways, brilliant piece of riding, wrong time of day and certainly wrong time of year.

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
Anybody doing the Canberra Social Sip at Zeff's tonight??

<i></i>
Heidi just called, Zeff's is closed for Christmas, Now meeting at Belluccis back own on the corner from Zeff's - 7.pm sharp.

<i></i>
Hey Max, was out of town for bit, back up to get the missus' bike on the road due to not so grand weather at the coast. I may try again for some surf-skiing in the 2nd week of Jan - prob here for Thurs 4th. Mark
Canberra's Best Silver/Black K5!<i></i>
The 4th is looking good at Zefferelli's in Dickson. 7.00pm.

<i></i>
Sorry Max can't make it this week exam on Friday

Sould be right for next week though

Incidentally mate I'm just in the process of getting the best quote on having the tensioner on the bike replaced / attended to - it's more than likely that rattle from what I'm getting

Either that or do both the chain and tensioner (and it may ot be the chain) = $500

Otherwise the bike is excellent - in fact the reason I'm so pleased is it handles just like before except with the better grip now on the tyres.

Paul. <i></i>
I hear you little bloke. Checking the tensioner is a good move. When Action replaced the cam chain on my Black and Blue they charged $445.00. It is expensive but opening any motor is I think.

Sounds like no one is making it to Zefferelli's this week.

<i></i>
I'm in town for the 4th. <i></i>
I'll get back on the board and tell you what I'm doing later tomorrow Markus, not sure at this stage. I may be taking my little bloke into town to watch the Summer Nats boys and their big V8s, awesome sounds and the bling some of them put on their rides is just amazing. Even more amazing is when they try to run the Hayabusa with their injected nitrous whizz bang whirly things,. Lots of fun.

Cheers

<i></i>
Sorry mate,
wont be able to make it tonight. Taking my litle girl to town to watch the hot cars in Mort and Lonsdale Streets.

Cheers

<i></i>
shit I forgot...just as well. Big day in our street...missus was much relieved the Kwaka EL250 fired up with new plugs and she went for three hot laps of our circuit (in 2nd gear) for her very 1st ride on her own bike. I said her 3rd might be roughly equivalent to Busa's 1st to in that regard she hadn't yet started

She was plannin to visit a friend 6 suburbs away to show the new toy...after 20 mins tooling around the suburb she realised she has a few more practice days b4 hitting the 80km zones &

Mark
I can't make Thursday night this week guys, gotta work - that 4 letter word ending in K.

Busdriver and I are heading for Sydney Friday arvo for an overnighter to see a very different bike shop in the big smoke if anyone is interested in coming.

<i></i>
Max just read your post before I headed for Sydney yourself. If you've got a spare seat for your trip I'd love to come along and see the shop as well.

From no trips to Sydney in 18 months to 2 in the space of a week hey

Paul. <i></i>
hey Max, what's the 'very different bike' shop, RU or busdriver getting a retune in Syd or visiting the show-rooms on is it Parramatta rd??

I'm hols this week, if I'm not at Sth Coast I might be keen for ride. What;s the accomm situation - make my own arrangement and meet up Sat? Mark
We're looking at riding down after I get up after my last nightshift that finishes Friday morning. I was looking at staying with Bodge, a Red Duck rider that I know in the big smoke but he is in the throes of moving. Still looking for an overnight pitt stop Friday night. Any spare beds in the Sydney zoo for us please?
Deux Ex Machina is a very different shop mate, certainlyworth a looksee, on Parramatta road I think.
Paul, why bring your red and black mate? You'll enjoy the ride, we can change bikes so you can get the feeling of the bigger screen and raised handle bars.

Cheers

Max
Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
<i></i>