Canberrans Sips Again
Hi Paul,
yes it was me ringing about the toy run young bloke. No worries, plenty of time for fun, you get your work done and play later. I wont be at the social sip this week either mate, night shifts run from 1730 (5.30pm) until 0530 (5.30am) and finish Friday morning.

Next week for sure.

Cheers

Max Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
Good Bike, Good Woman, Good Road, Good Weather, Good God - Good Bye!
Smith and Wesson - The original point and click interface.
Some people are alive only because it's illegal to kill them.
<i></i>
Yeah - I gotta work the 14th, so we'll have good send-off/Xmas gathering the 21st ...C'youse all then Mark
Canberra's Best Silver/Black K5!<i></i>
Thursday night guys? Chrissy drink night - beer, babes (boys for Heidi and Alex), and plenty of the bull! We want to see everyone if possible - You Too Yellow Duckshit Boy (Nutsack),

<i></i>
I'll be there at 7p.m. sharp. It's still Zeferellis this week isn't it.

Drinking water lol (under the guise of being a responsible driver of course, not being a poor arse).

<i></i>
Hello to all in the Canberra area,
My name is Matt i am now the owner of the silver/grey busa once riden by ressac i am the other Queanbeyan rider. I'd like to join in the festivities of thursday night i have been one other thursday night with the yellow duke but arrived a little late so missed the party. If all are happy for a newbie to come along i'd be stoked and pretty sure the big yellow power ranger will be along too. Cheers Matt <i></i>
Welcome Matt,
you are of course welcome. We'll try to be on time - for a change. 7.00pm at Zeff's. Black and grey really are much more comfortable than yellow Ducks are you know Nutsac!!!

Max
Madmax - GSX1300R Black and Grey Buses Rule
<i></i>
I will be there @ 7pm. <i></i>
Does that make me the "other" Queanbeyan rider lol, or is there another QBN boy besides me and Madness?

Paul <i></i>
I know this bad form...just secured some equipment for my business and the transaction is set for 6:30 thurs.

Last minute shopping fri pm, Sat 8am start to Syd to check out/buy the mrs new mcycle, sunday taking off interstate for family xmas...so thurs only chance to get the kit means I miss drinks.

Happy Hols all & Stay safe!

<i></i>
No worries markus, have a safe trip and a great Christmas mate, see you...next year!

Heidi, are you making it to the social sip tomorrow night?

<i></i>
oh, R we putn the Canberra crew down as possible roomates for Jindi '07...just doing my rego, I'm electing 4 share and will list whoever I;ve met so far in Canberra, but not fussed either way. Mark
Canberra's Best Silver/Black K5!<i></i>
No worries mate, by the time we get to bed we'll be too drunk to care, if past years are any indication.

<i></i>
yeah kinda suspected program of social events along those lines
I'm rapidly using all my annual leave with 3 weeks off until Jan 15 + SBK @ Phillip Island + 2 weeks just gone in Nov...so I won't be taking Fri off, head'n down Sat 24th to Jindy. Mark
Canberra's Best Silver/Black K5!<i>Edited by: monyx at: 21/12/06 11:53
</i>
Thursday Night 28th - Zefferelli's in Dickson, anyone interested?

<i></i>
You've gotta be working through Christmas if you're still in Canberra! How're the tumbleweeds? -385-
XOCET<i></i>