geelong carboncraft tank protectors
Does anyone have the geelong carboncraft tank protector (large size) on their gen 2 busa , if so I would love a picture of it.
I'm hoping it covers all of the stripe on the sides of the tank , as I want to remove ALL the stickers off my bike however the cleared over ones on the tank are the only thing stopping me from doing so
dddd Wrote:Does anyone have the geelong carboncraft tank protector (large size) on their gen 2 busa , if so I would love a picture of it.
I'm hoping it covers all of the stripe on the sides of the tank , as I want to remove ALL the stickers off my bike however the cleared over ones on the tank are the only thing stopping me from doing so

Hey dude i just put the large tank protector on my gen2 from Geelong Carbon..Great fit but i have no photos sorry. Yes it does cover the stripes but i will look tonight and advise..
I've removed all the stickers from my bike, except for the tanks ones as well. A bit hard without stripping the tank back, obviously! I opted for a Bagster tank bag as I needed to cart things. It removed the stripes, however there is the word Hayabusa on each side which I can live with. I'll try and get some pics up in the enxt few days. That said, I am still interested in a GC carbon cover as well, so I look forward to some pics!
I have just fitted a small tank bra on my 06 and I am very happy with the fit and finish of it,
Gelong were good to deal with and the bra arrived two days after I paid for it, and I live in Perth, bloody good service.
Bon Wrote:I have just fitted a small tank bra on my 06 and I am very happy with the fit and finish of it,
Gelong were good to deal with and the bra arrived two days after I paid for it, and I live in Perth, bloody good service.
Bon Wrote:I have just fitted a small tank bra on my 06 and I am very happy with the fit and finish of it,

AWESOME!!
Scilaci Wrote:
dddd Wrote:Does anyone have the geelong carboncraft tank protector (large size) on their gen 2 busa , if so I would love a picture of it.

Hey dude i just put the large tank protector on my gen2 from Geelong Carbon..Great fit but i have no photos sorry. Yes it does cover the stripes but i will look tonight and advise..

Scilaci is their anyway I could talk you into taking a photo of your protector as I cant find anyone else who has one fitted , could you also advise me of how much of the tank sticker still protrudes past the protector
dddd Wrote:
Scilaci Wrote:

Scilaci is their anyway I could talk you into taking a photo of your protector as I cant find anyone else who has one fitted , could you also advise me of how much of the tank sticker still protrudes past the protector

Sorry i didnt get back to you.
Scilaci Wrote:
dddd Wrote:
Scilaci Wrote:

Please give me your personal email and i will email you photos? 4 sum reason i cant upload photos on the forum at the minute..
Cheers
Scilaci Wrote:
Scilaci Wrote:
dddd Wrote:
Scilaci Wrote:

Please give me your personal email and i will email you photos? 4 sum reason i cant upload photos on the forum at the minute..
Cheers

PM sent with details , thanks