Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
mechanx Wrote:does anne street ring a bell?

I looked it up. there are about 20 in Brisbane! To which one do you refer Mechanx???? Lol2
ohdear Wrote:Anne St ...................... Um Aaaahhhhh >>>>>>>>>>> Boutique trendy little one of a kind shopping area .................... Thats where I got my chaps from Eek (Note thats Chaps as in clothing ............. not chaps as in Hi chaps) but then bet ya can get those sorts of chaps there also ?
Wonder if they do a good latte ? Knuppel2

LOL!! Is that the chaps you're wondering about??? Re the latte I mean.
So now we've established where... the next step is to put the comment into a context.... Care to help on that one Ohdear?

Anne Street? No.... but apparently if you ask Anne nicely... she'll do stuff that'll put starch in your chaps.

If she's not available, her sister Sesame is quite educational. So I've been told.

But, the youngest sister, Easy is by far the most popular.

Pi_tongue

Chaps? Chaps? Just when I think I can't be weirded out by anything that goes on here... I'm proven to be wrong... again.

Undecided
Astrobusa Wrote:

Anne Street? No.... but apparently if you ask Anne nicely... she'll do stuff that'll put starch in your chaps.

If she's not available, her sister Sesame is quite educational. So I've been told.

Pi_tongue

Chaps? Chaps? Just when I think I can't be weirded out by anything that goes on here... I'm proven to be wrong... again.

Undecided

you have easy"s number there astro?
what about their brother ..back??? i heard he likes chap wearing blokes
Yes Now this thread is getting interesting again Popcorn
never fly higher than your angel.
so where do the chap wearing chappies buy their chaps from????
ravestar Wrote:
Astrobusa Wrote:

Pi_tongue

Undecided

Careful there Rav. Word on the street is that Easy is not a lass but in fact a metro male......Lol2
The Damsel Wrote:
ravestar Wrote:
Astrobusa Wrote:

Pi_tongue

Undecided

Careful there Rav. Word on the street is that Easy is not a lass but in fact a metro male......Lol2

im one unhappy chappy!
ravestar Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:
ravestar Wrote:
Astrobusa Wrote:

Pi_tongue

Undecided

im one unhappy chappy!

Oh.... never wanted to make you sad Rav. Can I help make things better?

PS. Go your best, naughty corner is free
look out miss d here i come!!!!(to the corner for the ppl with dirty minds)
boom chika wow wow
ravestar Wrote:boom chika wow wow

OMG. Say it again!
no! Pi_tongue what will you give me if i do tho??