Canberrans Sips Again
nah i tried to get them to hire me an escor for the week but i got blank stares back so i settled Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>
so were we going this week? Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>
so not going anywere tongiht i guess? Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>
Sorry dude, I'm working again. I'm bang up for next week though! <i></i>
so this is where everyone gets there post counts up.. 30+ pages...

Cheers.Grantwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au <i></i>
im so sad i could cry. hey grant you and richard better be more social than the canberra crew were all workaholics. and ill be seeing you up in townsville sometime around the end of this year. Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>
yes we are social... we are having a bbq when he gets back from the mines.

We'll post up some pics of the townsville busa members BBQ... a whole 2 members worth.. Cheers.Grantwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au <i></i>
hey grant there any good strip clubs up there mate? love going to strip clubs. but honest im not a dirty old man Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>
yep... and it's a good one too ... not that i have been there but.. Cheers.Grantwww.blingpartsaustralia.com.au <i></i>
oh yeah! i love strip clubs! Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>
You are a dirty YOUNG man Dan, don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

HEIDi xxx <i></i>
I wont heidi dont worry. Fastest member of the canberra chapter......thats not saying much for canberra<i></i>
lets make next week a BIG one any ideas Dirty Dan For Life<i></i>
Ok how about 7pm sharp at bellucci's in dickson that place on the corner opposite the servo as i dont feel like having an ear bashing from live music Dirty Dan For Life<i></i>
FUCKFUCK f***! I'M WORKING! <i></i>