Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
Hey I'm not dead quite yet and thanks for the offer of a sponge bath cheeky.
You are on, my little nurse.
This is supposed to be the naughty corner, might as well make the most of it.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Stuttered?

Hmmm..... stuttered.... hmmm.... sounds erotic... but I'm just not sure....
i dunno i rape hubs alot.and i dont live in nursing home..been together 25 years
cheeky Wrote:i dunno i rape hubs alot.and i dont live in nursing home..been together 25 years

they have the highest rate of STD's as well.... EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW! That's the nursing home residents I mean, not you guys....
Went bike shopping today..... funny enough Team moto near my home couldn't help with finding my MR, couldn't even respond, but they fell over themselves to help me today..... do you think it was:
(a) the classically cut short linen shorts
(b) the feminine top I wore (feminine but not cheap looking - need to establish this)
© the Honda which was conveniently parked right out front (sigh, love my car)
(d) my smile

Good grief...

Regardless of why the change of heart, it was welcome. Off to the bike expo on the weekend to do my homework.....

Anyway, looking forward to my first bike. There really is a lot to learn and a lot of uncertainty with the changing laws.....
If your hot you can get anything. Pi_thumbsup including your first motorcyle.
Cheers Taub
[Image: Banner_blueandwhite2.jpg]
Taubusa Wrote:If your hot you can get anything. Pi_thumbsup including your first motorcyle.

speaking from experience Taub????? ;)
damsel you forgot to mention your bewbies
cheeky Wrote:damsel you forgot to mention your bewbies

They are nice bewbies as well Cheeky and they're a-la-naturale. But the day I have to use them to get what I want..... I will see as the beginning of my decline from having some decorum and class..... Bewbie abuse doesn't inspire me and is so common that...well... it's common.......

Now, bewbie appreciation by your special someone.... that's a whole different story.... Very Happy Smitten
i get guys talking to my chest..sometimes i,m tempted too kneel down and say MY FACE IS HERE!!!!
cheeky Wrote:i get guys talking to my chest..sometimes i,m tempted too kneel down and say MY FACE IS HERE!!!!
Lol2 Lol2

Or you could just start including them into the conversation. You know ask their opinions etc and wait for a reaction?????? Lol2 Lol2 Maybe complain to the guy that they are such fence sitters and never seem to contribute and that he should give up trying to get them too....LOL!!!!
does anne street ring a bell?
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
mechanx Wrote:does anne street ring a bell?

No Coffee2
never fly higher than your angel.
anne street no idea..

damsel ummmm huh????

dont worry i,m pretty good at deflecting guys from bewbies...i,m not one of those who like too show cleverage if i can avoid it..i find it distracting when a lady has them "out " there.. but mine are a little tad hard too hide even though i button up
hey damsel what day are you going to the expo??? i am going on friday afternoon and all night should be tops!!! hope i can meet you there, i will be probably be with a couple of members as well!!! try and come on friday i am so keen to meet!!!!!