Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
BUSGO Wrote:I'm leaving for the naughty corner now.
I expect to be released in about a week but may need ongoing care.

Haha... are you sure you're not just going because of what I promised Astro in his birthday thread????
will i put up my hand toofeed and bathe busgo while he is in the naughty corner??

does a sponge bath appeal?

i have the experience i worked in a nursing home 20 years ago!!!
my mum works in a nursing home, my grandmothers in there 2 for alsymas, worst disease ever!!
Geeze.... getting bloody crowded in this naughty corner!

PARTY !! Yes
well will send all members over 50 to there! then they can run amoke chasing the cute nurses
bigfoot Wrote:my mum works in a nursing home, my grandmothers in there 2 for alsymas, worst disease ever!!

Hey Nic, people that do that work are priceless. give your mum a hug for me Very Happy
astro be careful of your tickker
astro the buggery thing is we are in a round room so going to the corner is hard!!!
cheeky Wrote:well will send all members over 50 to there! then they can run amoke chasing the cute nurses

oi!!!! What about the rest of us?????? Rav and I are regulars too you know.... Knuppel2

BTW - have ordered a DJ (Pete????) a mirror ball to be hung from the ceiling and a buffet.....
wel dams only over 50,s can have fun in nursing home..djpete only wants mirror ball for his boudiour

just deal with it sister!!!
wel dams only over 50,s can have fun in nursing home..djpete only wants mirror ball for his boudiour

Cheeky.... buggery????

Sorry hon... I don't bend over and grab my ankles for anyone.

(What other suggestions did you have tho..... ???? Party-smiley-018 )
cheeky Wrote:wel dams only over 50,s can have fun in nursing home..djpete only wants mirror ball for his boudiour

My girlfriend works in reproductive science... she says that the most sex ever happens in nursing homes.... nothing else to do!!!! more than people in their late teens and twenties.... or ever... Scary
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !!!
wow i stuttered