Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
i seen the future miss d and found a pic of you and MR going for a ride!
.gif   49859fa1.gif (Size: 67.3 KB / Downloads: 72)
ravestar Wrote:i seen the future miss d and found a pic of you and MR going for a ride!

LOL!!! So it's gonna take awhile huh? Oh well, we'll all just have to grow old together on the forums and talk about the joys of getting......older...... nah.... wiser!!!!! Hip replacement anyone??? LOL!
speak up dams i cant hear you..... wait a min will put hearing aide in
that pict is disturbing me....

i,m just wondering where his head is!!!!
Its the dangly bits down near the back wheel that worry me let me tell ya!
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Hey Dam... I was driving through Chatswood yesterday and came up to a Yellow S2000 driving very metro style.
As soon as he saw the threat of the Cooper S in the mirror he made a dash for a side street.

I can't see you in a yellow one. Have we worked out a colour yet?
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Hey Dam... I was driving through Chatswood yesterday and came up to a Yellow S2000 driving very metro style.
As soon as he saw the threat of the Cooper S in the mirror he made a dash for a side street.

I can't see you in a yellow one. Have we worked out a colour yet?

I know. Saw a yellow one here and the guy looked like a typical Boxster driver.... lol (sorry if you own a Boxster) was off to have a chat to the guys at the dealeship to let them know they can only sell S2000 to cool people!!!!! LOL... whatever that is.... !!! That guy was probably going...bloody woman driver... but I couldn't tell as he became a spec in the mirror very quickly........ havin' em, and knowing what to do with em... 2 different things!!!!!

Dark blue.....
Sweet, matches my bike.
lol.
Regards BUSGO
You know... she's been waiting for MR for a while now... so maybe they won't go for a ride (on the bike) straight off.... maybe... just maybe... there will be other priorities.

You know how they say... "Good things come to those who wait" ?? Well, perhaps this will be your reward Damsel!

[attachment=5283]
a packet of chips in bed???????......

nyah kidding ,thats one big condom!!!! i,m sure dams isnt a bat cave....
right hair colour..i wonder if dams is a "natrual" red head??? huh huh
cheeky Wrote:right hair colour..i wonder if dams is a "natrual" red head??? huh huh

Original redhead!!! Don't want to be anything but a redhead. :) was crap as a kid, but something changed around 17 yrs of age......hmmmmmmmmm

Condom???? Thought it was my halo.....Lol3
Lol2 halo Roll

Sorry Dam, have to laugh.
Please excuse me. It is my sick sense of humour.
I'm sure you are the angel of the North.
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Lol2 halo Roll

I'm sure you are the angel of the North.

LOL... Busgo... why don't I believe you???? Lol2
I'm leaving for the naughty corner now.
I expect to be released in about a week but may need ongoing care.
Regards BUSGO