Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
ooooh words of wisdom there miss D Pi_thumbsup Clap
ravestar Wrote:
bigfoot Wrote:suck up!!

you have a lot to learn my friend! Pi_tongue

here ya go bigfool err i meant bigfoot Eek this will help a lil mate    
thanks for the advice mate!! some great things in there but wheres the love making part??
bigfoot Wrote:thanks for the advice mate!! some great things in there but wheres the love making part??

Ohhhhhhhh, I dunno....... probably every waking second in between if you do those things........ just hazarding a guess..... Yes
to many old farts will complain if i post that stuff on here Lol2
ravestar Wrote:
ravestar Wrote:
bigfoot Wrote:suck up!!

you have a lot to learn my friend! Pi_tongue

here ya go bigfool err i meant bigfoot Eek this will help a lil mate

Rave, are you sure you're single?????
yeah still looking for the "ONE" but haven fun with the others miss D
ravestar Wrote:to many old farts will complain if i post that stuff on here Lol2

Lol2

Isn't Bigfoot underage anyway??? Sorry Nic!

LOL - I really want to say something else but can't....... rules.... but I'm nearly falling off my chair laughing.... goodness I think there'll be tears.... breathe T, breathe.....

Rave, Still crack up every time I see your avatar.....
ravestar Wrote:yeah still looking for the "ONE" but haven fun with the others miss D

ohhhhhh. THE ONE....... sigh......

Keepin an eye out for a redhead in an S2000 then hey????? Lol2

Good grief... that would make me a "Cougar"!!! Lol2 Mmmmmmmmm Very Happy .... Ok, off to the naughty corner I go......
you will have a beta chance of catching me if you was on a busa then ya might keep up with me! Coolsmiley
The Damsel Wrote:
ravestar Wrote:to many old farts will complain if i post that stuff on here Lol2

Lol2

LOL - I really want to say something else but can't....... rules.... but I'm nearly falling off my chair laughing.... goodness I think there'll be tears.... breathe T, breathe.....

hey i am not underage 16 is the legal and i am only a few months away from 18 so Violin
ravestar Wrote:you will have a beta chance of catching me if you was on a busa then ya might keep up with me! Coolsmiley

Hahaha! True. However...... apparently if I play the game well enough, you'll stop!! Damn now I really need the MR, just to validate this to be true...... Lol3

Ohhhhh, rumour has it that he's in the naughty corner and that should validate it.....Lol3 Egyptian
bigfoot Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:

Lol2

hey i am not underage 16 is the legal and i am only a few months away from 18 so Violin

HAHAHAHAHA! Geez. Sorry!!! Wasn't keepin tabs on that stuff, mustn't be that much of a cougar after all......!!!!!!! Where's Sean gone???

So how's the party planning coming along? We should start a new thread that can be your busa building gift register....
The Damsel Wrote:
ravestar Wrote:you will have a beta chance of catching me if you was on a busa then ya might keep up with me! Coolsmiley

Hahaha! True. However...... apparently if I play the game well enough, you'll stop!! Damn now I really need the MR, just to validate this to be true...... Lol3

Ohhhhh, rumour has it that he's in the naughty corner and that should validate it.....Lol3 Egyptian

HANG ON! What am I saying?????? Scrap that....
If YOU were playing the game right you'd have me on the back holding on tight!!!!!!!!BikerLol3
The Damsel Wrote:HANG ON! What am I saying?????? Scrap that....
If YOU were playing the game right you'd have me on the back holding on tight!!!!!!!!BikerLol3

i think ill like it much beta if i was on the back holding on to you miss D (ill let your imagination do the rest) Read