Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
manny Wrote:While we're all talking the talk Violin, I've got my straps, shift light and sticky tyre ready to go in and I'll be out to kick some ass.
I've only seen Simmo and Guido out there having fun the last couple of weeks. Everyone else has "been there done that", "too good- nothing more to prove" Undecided

We all have stories on what we used to have or used to do. I'll tell my grand kids when I'm 80 and no longer able to do itParty-smiley-018

Ive seen your dyno charts manny and thats a 9.6 second bike,have you beaten guido lately??Back next week with a shinier boot,i hope.
Ive seen your dyno chart manny,thats a 9.6 second bike,Have you beaten guido lately.I heard you used to run 10.2,s once upon a time.SFun_kickingroinMemories for the grandkids eh.Lol3Back next week hopefully.
looks like wed next week should be interesting, with simmo, leonard and possibly spaman and manny eh! plus a few interstaters.

spaman were you referring to my gen 2 or guido's?

plan is to make it east this year. just sorting out my new job in the coming month once i've worked out what it is. $$$
spamanglenn Wrote:Ive seen your dyno chart manny,thats a 9.6 second bike,Have you beaten guido lately.I heard you used to run 10.2,s once upon a time.SFun_kickingroinMemories for the grandkids eh.Lol3Back next week hopefully.

Wrong Pi_tongue

Never done a 10.2??
My first ever meeting (December 04)on the Busa fully stock with Staintunes and OEM Tyres gave me a 10.41 on my 3rd pass and I've never matched it since. I've always had touring tyres fitted after the BT56 died so trying to lauch any harder just gives me wheel spin.

The only time I've ever gone faster than Guido was (Checks April 2006 Rapid Bikes Mag - Braggin board) there's a few familiar names here.

Bruce P - Busa 10.572
Simmo - Busa 10.701
Manny - Busa 10.861
Guido - Busa 11.312
G. North... - VFR800 11.466
Alison P - CBR600F 11.976 (bikenight organiser)

Probably raced the Busa twice since then and closest I could get was 10.470 last week and Guido beat me every race..

Glad I made you laughBump
Hey Simmo

trying to give you a run mate, your tail light getting a little closer every week.

9.6 At 146mph only 0.2 and 4 mph to go.

Hey Manny so were bringing the bussa out next week Icon_box_
Congrats with the m109, a quick time with the xtra weight the bling adds.

Test and tune for this sunday has been cancelled due to the heat forcasted!

see you out there mid week Guys.
Robert
Thanks Rob.

Not making excuses but I'm supposed to be working Saturday and Sunday and then 12 hour shifts at another joint for the next 2 to 3 weeks doing a factory relocation.
If Sunday ends up being 44 degrees like it's forecast then f****d if I'll be working and my garage will be just as hot so unless I can get the Busa inside the house with AC, I won't be working on that either... lol.

Basically.. the chances of me coming out in the next 3 weeks are slim. (not impossible though)
Fatman
Legend Wrote:
manny Wrote:While we're all talking the talk Violin, I've got my straps, shift light and sticky tyre ready to go in and I'll be out to kick some ass.
I've only seen Simmo and Guido out there having fun the last couple of weeks. Everyone else has "been there done that", "too good- nothing more to prove" Undecided

We all have stories on what we used to have or used to do. I'll tell my grand kids when I'm 80 and no longer able to do itParty-smiley-018

Hey Manny,

I'd love to come Wednesday nights, but you'll have to ask WSID why I'm not allowed too anymore.....

I was out on Boxing Day thou, looked for you but didn't see you there?

I managed to run the quickest pass ever on that track by a no bar bike, 7.59.....sorry you weren't there to see it, something special to tell your grand kids maybe!

I'll try and catch you next major meet then!

Leonard.

$$$$$ A COUPLE OF BACKHANDERS MIGHT DO THE TRICK
No worries FIGJAM.

I know how to laugh at myself and I'm having a great timeParty-smiley-018 You could learn from me too!

Why the **** would you be looking for me anyway? I didn't know I was famous apart from the time they used me as a model on the Good Morning Australia about 12 years ago. True story. They ripped chunks of hair from my arm and leg using Nads Depilatory Gel while I had to keep a straight face and pretend it didn't hurtScary
Bump
Legend Wrote:
manny Wrote:No worries FIGJAM.

I know how to laugh at myself and I'm having a great timeParty-smiley-018 You could learn from me too!

Why the **** would you be looking for me anyway? I didn't know I was famous apart from the time they used me as a model on the Good Morning Australia about 12 years ago. True story. They ripped chunks of hair from my arm and leg using Nads Depilatory Gel while I had to keep a straight face and pretend it didn't hurtScary

Sometimes your better off not asking for something, if you cant handle the answer you get......but I see you're just following orders!

Leonard.

Manny The Magnificent bows to no one!Showback
Must remember to add 2 tenths to whatever guido tells me.Lol3Which bike are you referring to of yours bruce,the ugly one or the pretty one.If its the ugly one i,ll just go faster to get away from it.Dont mind watching a gen1 tail light if i had too.
Hey Manny

What orders you following?

Bring on your bussa Yes

Manny did you ever see that vid BBB sent, the 12 year old running
a low 8 second pass on a bussa, on his 2nd pass!
what a little legend!

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Terry...7a012b79da

Action-smiley-083

rctunesit Wrote:Hey Manny

What orders you following?
Action-smiley-083

I'll be taking orders for Pizza next time now my daughter's working at the local Domino's store Clap
Popcorn
& Pizza, maybe we need a big stick to STIR it all together, SFun_kickingroin
& after our Grouphug the other night