Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
A^K^T Wrote:Hi Damsel , i finally got a hold of the Clairvoyant friend , her initial feeling was that you wouldent find the mystery man on the jaffa bussa .

The bright side is that you found this site .

awwww pooor damsel i fell bad for you now Frown
ravestar Wrote:
A^K^T Wrote:Hi Damsel , i finally got a hold of the Clairvoyant friend , her initial feeling was that you wouldent find the mystery man on the jaffa bussa .

Thanks Rave. but fear not and know that you can sleep well. The Damsel is no quitter and he did say her INITIAL feeling..... ;)

This lady is quietly confident that things will pan out just fine and that ultimately good things come to those who wait..... and stalk.... and put the pressure on her new found busa buddies to promote this crazy crazy tale until ultimately there is a collective sigh of satisfaction at a quest well achieved...

And if all else fails.... looks like Cheeky has Plan C covered anywayLol2 Good on you Cheeky... keep the sista hood alive hun...
ravestar Wrote:

Hey Rave..... is that feel or fell???? OMG.... Surely there is a poetry opportunity here ..... ;)
The Damsel Wrote:
ravestar Wrote:

Hey Rave..... is that feel or fell???? OMG.... Surely there is a poetry opportunity here ..... ;)

oh crap! that was meant to say "feel" Embarassed
cheeky Wrote:oi and all you married guys back away from the keyboard.
dont even think it buddies!!!..........

you must be single and fit and sexy ride a mean busa and have a sense of humour.

sorry damsel setting you up for blind date..

wasnt me ok

dam im only 3/4 of them Fatman Pi_tongue
cheeky Wrote:so dams is a CLASSY stalker!!! wow is that so much different from a trailer trash stalker?? so you dont wear pink ughs you wear pink fluffy stillettos????......tff...i love this thread.

Ahhhhh Cheeky.... we really need that girls night out.... you need educatin.

Of course it's different.....Incredibly different. Stalking with class and style is ... well it just is....

Damn sexy. HOT!! it's a slow dance of carefree confidence and deliberate brazen stealth (take a moment to imagine that properly, it's important to get the scene right - not tacky, not desperate, just opportunistic). Lingering gazes and a knowing smile..... the chase, the adrenalin.... the knowing that if done right you'll be discovered.... of inviting the possibly that the tables could turn and the stalkee becomes the stalked as curiosity grows... as smiles are exchanged and eyebrows raised in question ... cat and mouse with no ill intent. shared pleasure at the spontaneity of it all.....Always with integrity and a respect for the rules of the game and participants... until...eventually an exchange of words... and a surrender to the moment...... and the mystery busa rider follows his damsel to....... oops got a bit carried away there, almost said where.....!!!! LOL!!!! Sorry gang.... the lesson ends here ;)

(OK, naughty corner for me... I know....)
Astrobusa Wrote:Oh... I see you gave up on us trying to guess what car you drive. Confused

And you've decided to start stalking the female members. Confused

So entertaining... this thread will go on forever!

Ghastly

Hey Astro... no I honoured my word to acknowledge if it was correctly guessed. Ha ha, no that's just cheeky wishin!!! I'm recruiting the female members and we're stalking busas in general.... it's much much fun... and I'm starting to get to be able to ID all sorts of bikes as long as they're not going toooooo fast for me to get a peek..... :) So many makes and models, so little time......
ravestar Wrote:

you must be single and fit and sexy ride a mean busa and have a sense of humour.

wasnt me ok

dam im only 3/4 of them Fatman Pi_tongue

Lol2

Do tell!!! Roll

wasnt me ok

Wonder how i rate .

single - pass
fit - fail
sexy - epic fail
ride a mean busa - pass (all Bussa's are mean)
sense of humour - 1/2 pass
A^K^T Wrote:

wasnt me ok

Wonder how i rate .

single - pass
fit - fail
sexy - epic fail
ride a mean busa - pass (all Bussa's are mean)
sense of humour - 1/2 pass

OK. you've got me... how do you have half a sense of humour????? BTW: sexy is in the eye of the beholder but glad to know you don't fancy yourself too much LOL!!!! getting fit - easy done.....
The following is a safety message from the Admins of this forum.
Please take note.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
oh my god..thats funny..

busgo could your name be mervyn???

damm damsel your story telling gets better and better..next story time can you warn me so i can get popcorn diet coke and vibrator
getting fit ..... easy...... bah!!!!!!!!!

lordy i been sweating in the gym and how do i feel..ummm hot and bothered and dive into pool fully clothed soon as i get home..although last sat night jumped a fence at a small towns pool withthe locals and went skinny dipping..

now that was fun heheheh
The Damsel Wrote:OK. you've got me... how do you have half a sense of humour????? BTW: sexy is in the eye of the beholder but glad to know you don't fancy yourself too much LOL!!!! getting fit - easy done.....

I am not without a sense of humour but usually when i try to to comedy it turns out tragedy or I think of a witty come back after the moment has passed .
cheeky Wrote:oh my god..thats funny..

busgo could your name be mervyn???

damm damsel your story telling gets better and better..next story time can you warn me so i can get popcorn diet coke and vibrator

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2
never fly higher than your angel.