Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
Yes Missy Moo

All lovely & clean & shine & smitten & lustful & luxuriant & lustrous & ...............
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Missy_Moo Wrote:both feet exactly the same. When I first stand up in mornings it kills till a few steps in...

Not running at all. Just started karate training, but this time its on a padded floor. Last time a couple of years ago I was on cement or wooden floors for training.

Mmmm padded floor Drool
Missy_Moo Wrote:tis always the small ones that scare the most.

hey what about gear? i've read heaps in the other threads but there isn't a lot of mention about gear and peoples experiences with different types of gloves, jackets, helmets, boots, pants. There must be some major differences in what you can get? Like my skin where it is and my bones connected the way they are. Will try not to fall off but then there are those Camry drivers out there.... what is it with them staying in the right hand lane anyway?????
nice thick cow leather one or two pice suit with armour!!
The Damsel Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:tis always the small ones that scare the most.

hey what about gear? i've read heaps in the other threads but there isn't a lot of mention about gear and peoples experiences with different types of gloves, jackets, helmets, boots, pants. There must be some major differences in what you can get? Like my skin where it is and my bones connected the way they are. Will try not to fall off but then there are those Camry drivers out there.... what is it with them staying in the right hand lane anyway?????

wearing it is good, lol - for all I see riding without it I exclaim "Look there goes someone who has learnt to regrow skin & bone"

Again shopping is the best experience to see what fits and what doesn't.
ravestar Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:both feet exactly the same. When I first stand up in mornings it kills till a few steps in...

Not running at all. Just started karate training, but this time its on a padded floor. Last time a couple of years ago I was on cement or wooden floors for training.

Mmmm padded floor Drool

I know, it took me a while before I relaxed!
PM Back at ya D!
If you decide to do some serious riding then opt for the two piece leathers. That way the jacket doubles up with a pair of Dragin Jeans. All the gear depends on how much is in the budget & quality. We all go thru and have at times made the wrong purchase, but that's part of the experience. What you like generally differs with the next person beside you.
When you eventually go out to make your purchase, spend alot of time trying different things on. For example, I went out to the new Motorcycle Accessories store out at Auburn the other day because I scored a flat on the rear tyre of my Busa. Gee I was overwhelmed with how big the joint is. They had about ten different puncture repair products. Talk about confusing....Got the right gear, spent wisely, bought quality, very happy.Most importantly, I took my time.....
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
ditto, benefit of living in larger city - variety!
ravestar Wrote:nice thick cow leather one or two pice suit with armour!!

I worry about you Ravestar... think there's been too much isolation in the naughty corner and ... welll.... just and..... Very Happy
you beta come and rescue me then D
Vellaterra Wrote:If you decide to do some serious riding then opt for the two piece leathers. That way the jacket doubles up with a pair of Dragin Jeans. All the gear depends on how much is in the budget & quality. We all go thru and have at times made the wrong purchase, but that's part of the experience. What you like generally differs with the next person beside you.
When you eventually go out to make your purchase, spend alot of time trying different things on. For example, I went out to the new Motorcycle Accessories store out at Auburn the other day because I scored a flat on the rear tyre of my Busa. Gee I was overwhelmed with how big the joint is. They had about ten different puncture repair products. Talk about confusing....Got the right gear, spent wisely, bought quality, very happy.Most importantly, I took my time.....

from what I see that could mean some very expensive mistakes.... Guess what I'm doing this weekend..... :( Too many choices for the newbie... It appears i just inherited a new alpinestars jacket :) Has a liner and I have no idea what its called but the toughed moulded "plastic or similar" in the shoulders and padding in the back. Lots of mesh. Seems like it will be cool in summer but I want protection. Grown not fond of pain...
ravestar Wrote:you beta come and rescue me then D

Maybe in my dreams - or yours.....Very Happy

R, I have 3 degrees. 2 in behavioural science and I'm bloody good. But not THAT good.... Lol3

But I'm off to bed to see what I can do anyway.... love a challenge!!! Night.
The Damsel Wrote:
ravestar Wrote:you beta come and rescue me then D

Maybe in my dreams - or yours.....Very Happy

R, I have 3 degrees. 2 in behavioural science and I'm bloody good. But not THAT good.... Lol3

But I'm off to bed to see what I can do anyway.... love a challenge!!! Night.
good night D

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

me too guys, time for snooze