Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
BUSGO Wrote:So one part of the mystery challenge is complete.
Just the absentee biker to find now.

Yes

BTW. can you guys lift your game on this??? A girl has needs you know. Very Happy
Roll

har har har de fuckity har.... I love it!!! Lol2
Missy_Moo Wrote:Roll

Hello Missy. I've missed you. How's the study going?
cheeky Wrote:i know nothinggggggggggggggggggggg.....

but omg you twisted my arm.i was broken down buy mechanx with toothpicks under finger nails

Bloody hell Cheeky. Where they your fingernails or his??????Lol2

What happened to what's said on the hill stays on the hill girl!!!! Oh well, it's all a mute point anyway as Missy is apparently got us all on our knees with her camera..... did that come out right??
Very nice car

http://www.honda.com.au/wps/wcm/connect/...OD=AJPERES
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
Vellaterra Wrote:Very nice car

I like it. we have an affinity... :)

Next my first bike.... not so good. 250 limit. How embarrassing.... I know... I know... It's for my own good because of stupid idiots on the road..... still don't have to be happy about it....

I have no clue what to get. You know my taste in cars now (I could afford almost any but I love my Honda - BTW, who was that slagging off at a honda s2000 in another thread????? You need to come for a drive with me buddy.... no pretentiousness in my car just the pure love of handling that thing with pride ) Ooops sorry, just LOVE my car! Smitten Anyway, first bike advice needed. pros, cons etc.
Vellaterra Wrote:Very nice car

Actually, i'm not sure I would like it from the pics in the brochure. the body look short.... well except for the pic on page 11... oh and the one on page 15.... sigh..... ooopss!!! Sorry, back on chair now.... Smitten Maybe mine looks sleeker because I drive it faster and it stretches out the.... no??? Oh well, one must try.... :)

OK smarites, now, so tell me, where did we (MR and I) pull up and chat???
i didnt say what car it was damsel/....................
cheeky Wrote:i didnt say what car it was damsel/....................

SSHhhhhhhhhhhhh ! Lol2
The Damsel Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:Roll

Hello Missy. I've missed you. How's the study going?

Hello possums!!! Naughty me, just asking for a spanking (oops posting behaviour) well study good, supervisor of said study, needs head rearranged for all the (non-existant) support offered and promised...

argh enough, too good, no alcohol imbibed for gosh over two or three weeks now.
awww first bike shopping....
no really, study good - as intended...it means I am learning.
If you can ever see yourself on a busa my bet is, and I know this is going to sound weird BUT go for a secdond hand Honda 250RR.
If you can pass 1st go on one of these you are on your way to become a good rider. These are the hardest bikes to get a licence on because of the restriction on the tight U-Turn test. If you want respect get the 250RR. Plus on the other side they are great fun. They rev right out to 21000RPM. Best 250 on the market hands down. Gee I miss my one. I always thought that one day I am gona buy one for track days only.

Thats my 2c worth
Yada
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
If you are still restricted to a 250 or below in QLD, the new Kawasaki Ninja 250R is ideal too.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Vellaterra Wrote:If you can ever see yourself on a busa my bet is, and I know this is going to sound weird BUT go for a secdond hand Honda 250RR.
If you can pass 1st go on one of these you are on your way to become a good rider. These are the hardest bikes to get a licence on because of the restriction on the tight U-Turn test. If you want respect get the 250RR. Plus on the other side they are great fun. They rev right out to 21000RPM. Best 250 on the market hands down. Gee I miss my one. I always thought that one day I am gona buy one for track days only.

Thats my 2c worth
Yada

Problem is I can definitely see myself on a busa - it's the discipline to be a smart operator that is the concern. Can read the road, can read traffic (most times) but reading my own limits......? Will need to work on that....

Born to go fast.....v competitive... in a nice sportsmanlike way of course....as long as I win..... (sigh) a 250 is going to be good for me isn't it.....

Will check it out. I find if you don't think too much about the mechanics and just feel for it, then it works best.