Sydney WSID Wednesday nights
Mat i will see yourPopcorn and raise you Popcorn Popcorn Leigh

Matturbo Wrote:Popcorn
Getting ready to make some noise.

Don't eat too much Leigh !
I'll be bring my book out how to make friends and influence people on Wednesday night 2nd lesson at 4.30, 3rd at 5.30 & private lessons available on bookings only Lol2
I'll also save you a spot Spaman when you get back & all free of charge Pi_thumbsup
Bump
Coolrasta
cant make it next week but will be there the following week with a big chip on my shoulder.Lol2Hang on a minute,doesn,t that mean the slow is schooling the fast??Ghastly
Always keep enough for you Smitten even if iam riding a kawasaki at the moment.Leigh

Legend Wrote:
lee8sec Wrote:Mat i will see yourPopcorn and raise you Popcorn Popcorn Leigh

Matturbo Wrote:Popcorn

Better be some left for me, or I'll run both your asses over.....

Leonard.
Getting ready to make some noise.

spamanglenn Wrote:cant make it next week but will be there the following week with a big chip on my shoulder.Lol2Hang on a minute,doesn,t that mean the slow is schooling the fast??Ghastly

Arr shit Glenn have you gone & got your bike chipped, now I'm fully sick scared Party-smiley-018
Damn Glenn, told you not to mention the chip!!!

Leonard.
Legend Wrote:
simmo Wrote:I'll be bring my book out how to make friends and influence people on Wednesday night 2nd lesson at 4.30, 3rd at 5.30 & private lessons available on bookings only Lol2
I'll also save you a spot Spaman when you get back & all free of charge Pi_thumbsup

Do you need a guest speaker?

Leonard.

Looks like doing Ok thanks Legend buts its always good to know your there for back up Lol2
Legend Wrote:Damn Glenn, told you not to mention the chip!!!

Leonard.

Its not just chipped its FULLY chipped dude Wm
I must be using the wrong bait hes not bloody biting, I'll try this 2fast4u
try using bait...that might work!

Leonard.
Legend Wrote:try using bait...that might work!

Leonard.

Thanks all fixed up now I know where I went wrong Beer Its been too bloody hot Beer
Doing just fine Simmo [Image: popcorn.gif]
[Image: photo3.jpg]