Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
Holy crap! Nearly 10000 hits! Do we get to have a celebration party?
damsel is a sweet one we all know
she started a forum which we all are glued
she is the girl for our our sons
wish my own was old enough to sow
The Damsel Wrote:Holy crap! Nearly 10000 hits! Do we get to have a celebration party?

10,002!!!!!! Wow! Clap

(unsure) Is this where I rip my gear off and run around the house naked????
cheeky Wrote:damsel is a sweet one we all know
she started a forum which we all are glued
she is the girl for our our sons
wish my own was old enough to sow

Hahah!!Clap
Cheeky you're great value!

Words to watch at his young age
Not wanted, an angry dad at your door
Holding a thin blue strip that's upped his rage
And shocked son, flat on the floor!

Righto gang. Am off for my first run since stitches came out....wish me luck.....I'll be back.... hopefully....
not happy about this... don't like pain.... like loosing fitness even more tho..... this sucks....stupid doctors....
mumble, mumble, mumble
Whhoooo Hoooooo!

THE DAMSEL IS BACK!
Not meaning necessarily here on the forum but back on track!! Was gonna say back on the street, but that just sounds too dodgy Very Happy However, will once again be pounding the pavement around the valley on a daily basis (that still sounds dodgy, doesn't it...??) Oh well....joy....joy...

That felt great! (singing) I'm back! I'm back!

Gym Rules
1. No singing out loud to your ipod
2. No dancing on the treadmill 'cuz your back in the game, can get tricky and the trip risk escalates rapidly.
3. If you do trip on the treadmill whilst dancing with joy like a crazy person, ensure that any witnesses are taken out immediately!
4. There are always witnesses........

HappinessVery Happy
Ice pack for the leg, icepack for the foot, ice cube for my celebratory drink! Hell, that was so good even the dogs gonna get an icecube in her drink!!! Yay, Yay..... anyone getting the picture that this was important to me??

Bigfoot, If I knew where you lived, I'd invite everyone to your place for a party. Consider it a lead-up to your birthday party which we're all coming too. LOL!!

Goodness I'm chuffed!
cheeky Wrote:rave that kitten is too cute,i want too adopt the darling sweet little thing.cuddle it .hug and love it.

How bout you go one beta and adopt me? Im soooo much more adorable then a lil kitten also im house trained and clean up my own kitty litter after i use it. Lol3
ravestar Wrote:
cheeky Wrote:rave that kitten is too cute,i want too adopt the darling sweet little thing.cuddle it .hug and love it.

How bout you go one beta and adopt me? Im soooo much more adorable then a lil kitten also im house trained and clean up my own kitty litter after i use it. Lol3

Hey Ravestar, If you cook I'd be interested...
now ya just teasing me damsel! Pi_tongue
ravestar Wrote:now ya just teasing me damsel! Pi_tongue

Yep. Do ya like it...? and answer the question... you don't have to cook all the time, just sometimes, and just in shorts.... no sissy aprons or anything like that.. and if you're cooking do I have to wait at the edge of the tiled area to the kitchen or can I come in and ....observe...? ;)
Drool

could be too good.
ohdear Wrote:Well this is turning into quite a little poet's corner ? Kudo's to all the wordsmiths >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Clap

Ohdear, that was excellent as usual!! Smitten
tho I'm not sure how i feel about being "nailed"....
Poetic license.... I understand...
Just have to clarify tho, wasn't the bikes arse I was watching..... otherwise I would have gotten the numberplate!!!Lol2
Well if ya put it that way.. yeah i can cook tho i need to brush up on my french a lil, Maby show ya a thing or two with some kitchen appliances Eek
Missy_Moo Wrote:Drool

could be too good.

Hello Missy!!!! Have missed you too!!! How's the study going? ARe you coming to Brisbane to play soon?
Yay - I've been let out to play!

Hopefully BB will let me play 2nd week of march. Then I have to sort out that other 2wks of leave that had to be rearranged.....

Study argh, totally ruined my sleep pattern, hmm or was that the run of back to back night shifts... ah well