Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
Looks like this forum loves going to extremes.
Where did you get that photo of Osama Bin Laden bigfoot?
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
what photo of Osama Bin Laden?
i think i threw up my lunch from 2 days ago..lordy oh dear you are king of the weird files
bigfoot Wrote:what photo of Osama Bin Laden?

Oops, my mistake. I thought you posted that one of Ohdear.
Strong resemblance to the bad dude, but then again, on second eyeball, it could be a retired Klinger from MASH.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:
bigfoot Wrote:what photo of Osama Bin Laden?

Oops, my mistake. I thought you posted that one of Ohdear.
Strong resemblance to the bad dude, but then again, on second eyeball, it could be a retired Klinger from MASH.

LOL!!! It could be too. Just chasing some clarification...are you saying you thought Bigfoot posted that picture and that it was a picture of Ohdear????? Scary Lol2
ohdear Wrote:Oh just shut up and kiss me "Damsel" .................. you know you want to Undecided
If I can't boll you over by being my suave self I'm sure my breath would manage to Eek Look on the bright side of things ......... how many men have you been out with that could eat apples thru a picket fence ?

Ohdear, Ohdear. What you say may be true, however for some strange reason I am now considering turning gay..... HYGIENE!!!!!

Administrators - Take the pain away...delete the pic... Owwww my eyes!!! MY EYES!!!! SAVE ME!!!! Lol2 Lol2

Poor bugger, probably owns a busa and just joined as a member to see he's already been here.....ooops....

OK. I'm not working tonight. Studying instead. Want to get a PhD in procrastinating. Roll Can we have some nice pics instead? Bikes, butterflies (not with their wings pulled off either Ohdear....), Sean Connery.....Lol2
ohdear Wrote:Oh just shut up and kiss me "Damsel" .................. you know you want to Undecided
If I can't boll you over by being my suave self I'm sure my breath would manage to Eek Look on the bright side of things ......... how many men have you been out with that could eat apples thru a picket fence ?
Oh and then there is me Brudda from another Mudder Smitten

Maybe I'm coming around to Fluoride in drinking water after all....Confused
The Damsel Wrote:Can we have some nice pics instead? Bikes, butterflies (not with their wings pulled off either Ohdear....), Sean Connery.....Lol2

ravestar Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:Can we have some nice pics instead? Bikes, butterflies (not with their wings pulled off either Ohdear....), Sean Connery.....Lol2

Nice One Ravestar. It even looks like it is smiling in it's sleep! That's helped wonderfully. You're the best Very Happy

BTW. Love your Avatar. Still puts a smile on my face every time I see it.
What? You still can't find this guy? Every 'busa rider in the world would have heard about this by now.

Oh Damsel, you cause me dismay!
I can't stand that you're treated this way.
But we've come to that place
Where the facts must be faced.
Honey.. maybe the bastard was gay?
Astrobusa Wrote:What? You still can't find this guy? Every 'busa rider in the world would have heard about this by now.

Yes Lol2
never fly higher than your angel.
omg a gay riding flirting busa riding guy..maybe he wanted to go shopping with damsel??

you know they make the best girlfriends!!!! so that will be a bonus..

astros poetry is excellent
rave that kitten is too cute,i want too adopt the darling sweet little thing.cuddle it .hug and love it.
Astrobusa Wrote:What? You still can't find this guy? Every 'busa rider in the world would have heard about this by now.

Astro,

Welcome back! I've missed you.
Tried to write you a poem
But thru heartache no can do.

With each day the quest grows weary
but hope is not yet lost
I've time to bear and loom not teary

The mystery rider was no dope
gay or metro not a hope