Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
bigfoot Wrote:
ravestar Wrote:
bigfoot Wrote:haha ive only got 4 months to my 18th yeah PARTY AT MY PLACE ON JUNE THE 27 oh my god what have i done!!

im there! Fatman

cool everyones invited your present can be a busa on my driveway thats all i ask and a stationary sit!

i have a swing arm,rear fairing and a hump ill give you! im sure if ya invite the right ppl you can build a busa out of the parts they bring
yes that would make my day, jeez thats a great idea your a true legend Damsel, damn thats a good idea
ravestar Wrote:
bigfoot Wrote:
ravestar Wrote:
bigfoot Wrote:haha ive only got 4 months to my 18th yeah PARTY AT MY PLACE ON JUNE THE 27 oh my god what have i done!!

im there! Fatman

cool everyones invited your present can be a busa on my driveway thats all i ask and a stationary sit!

i have a swing arm,rear fairing and a hump ill give you! im sure if ya invite the right ppl you can build a busa out of the parts they bring

this is going to be the best 18th ever awesome
bigfoot Wrote:
cheeky Wrote:jaffas are fun too throw at ppl in cinemas.is that showing my age??

i do that when the movie gets boring its great fun!! and when the people that get hit look around thats even funnier!!

i use to take a whoopee cushion, ahh those were the days! Lol3
ohdear Wrote:
ohdear Wrote:I remember also whilst eating jaffas ...................they turned ya fingers orange .......................... Confused

Well fair maiden of the valley .............. your statement truth does indeedeth hold but to answer it nigh on impossible. For it tis to the beholder that the beauty here with does lie................... therefore what to one may appeal sexy to another almost mundane ............... I guess in a common mans language "I have a pulse and my bike does not, I can caress and my bike cannot" and last but not least I am much easier to get into bed than my bike ................ I know for I've tried Knuppel2
So sexy ? Define this word please fair maiden of the valley

Ha ha, wellllllll, now that you put it that way...... It's good to know that you're bikes not easy!!!!!Lol2

Words cannot define sexy. It just is ;)
The Damsel Wrote:Yes, but my experience is that the bike (as sexy as it is) is only half as sexy as the rider...... your take on that???

I don't know about that myself , i have seen a few bussa's and their riders and i have always found the bikes more attractive , there is a Honda rider i know of who's an exception though . She's a nurse who's into handguns as well as bikes .
have you tried to chat her up yet if not why!
bigfoot Wrote:have you tried to chat her up yet if not why!
She's taken and he's a better shot than me Frown
bigfoot Wrote:have you tried to chat her up yet if not why!

well if you mix suzuki riders and honda riders there offspring are kawasaki riders Pi_freak and thats not a good mix!
true!
hmmm hubs and i where honda through and through..i started on a ts 100 suzuki but converted too honda..hubs is always honda guy..therefore i was honda convert..then i got my busa but hubs got his quakker..(been through a dam lot of bikes)

i have a pretty 17 year old daughter whom is recently single that loves riding racing quads..
you still alive damsel? your gone all quiet all of a sudden
she is the dark haired girl
wow as good looking as her mum!
i'm 17 and that is a beautiful daughter there cheeky, not hitting on her in any way just an honest compliment