ravestar Wrote:i like to think i have a decensored imagination Idiot2

Keep Talkin.... Very Happy
I HAVE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
The Damsel Wrote:I HAVE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

WOOHOO welcome back! Clap
ravestar Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:I HAVE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

WOOHOO welcome back! Clap

I know. I feel born again. Got any pics for me Ravestar?
ohdear Wrote:Here is one of me in my bedroom in me pyjamas for ya Damsel .............. and ya reckon women take a long time to get ready for bed Undecided

Ohdear.... :(

At least you shouldn't require nasal technology.... :)
i have a 320 gig hard drive full of pics! what kind ya want? Lol3
Goodness. It's tuly a life of deprivation without pictures.....
ravestar Wrote:i have a 320 gig hard drive full of pics! what kind ya want? Lol3

Well, it's been a long long week. LOL! I'm done with making decisions. You choose Very Happy
cheeky Wrote:i was wondering where i left my pink bra!!! its at muthas house!!

boy did we have fun that night.first we had the pillow fight then i thought how fun would it be if we did it topless.then mutha suggested we fill her blow up pool with jelly and have a lil ol' wrestle. we giggled like lil girls.champange tastes great out of her belly button!!!!

sorry mutha if i was a lil hard on you when i pinned ya down...but you werent squirmin too much.

ciao bella

Did someone say jelly wrestle ScaryNerdScary
simmo Wrote:

boy did we have fun that night.first we had the pillow fight then i thought how fun would it be if we did it topless.then mutha suggested we fill her blow up pool with jelly and have a lil ol' wrestle. we giggled like lil girls.champange tastes great out of her belly button!!!!

sorry mutha if i was a lil hard on you when i pinned ya down...but you werent squirmin too much.

ciao bella

Hi Simmo, It has a no viewing policy. You have to be in it to see it! So are you in for the next round?
simmo Wrote:

ciao bella

i have my video camera charged and warming the busa up, ill be there soon Biker
ravestar Wrote:
simmo Wrote:

ciao bella

i have my video camera charged and warming the busa up, ill be there soon Biker

Ok. Can't wait... Very Happy

I'm chilling the bubbly and upping the temp in the spa.... if only you knew where I lived....! (sorry ladies, can only speak fo myself... if he knows where you live - you're on your own!)
no watching..particpants ONLY!!!!.

that means YOU!!! (why do i feel like i,m recruiting for uncle sam?)

anyways no watching you have too play too stay ...mmmmmmmmm
cheeky Wrote:no watching..particpants ONLY!!!!.

that means YOU!!! (why do i feel like i,m recruiting for uncle sam?)

anyways no watching you have too play too stay ...mmmmmmmmm

I promise to be gentle...? Very Happy
Lol2 wait for me I'm on my way Happy_bday 2me