Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
RollLol3Lol2 good one mate what a cracker
ohdear Wrote:Ooooooooooooh ya party poopa .......and I so love a good party Knuppel2

This is the "DRAG" section isn't it ?

Ohdear, I really am beginning to worry about you..... Poems - fantastic. Picture choices - dodgy.....

anyway, glad that one of the boys finally put a picture up of themselves without hiding behind a helmet all the same.... Lol2
Wow that looks awesome and extremely sexy with a thongs or g-string with it
Somehow, I feel that life is just passing me by. sigh.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Thanks heaps BUSGO !! Your damn signature song line was stuck in my head for days and I just got rid of it - now it's back again!!!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Well its a statement mate.
Hope it keeps ringing in your ears.. lol.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
nice one
ohdear Wrote:Oh and Damsel I'm also dissapointed as I was going to lend you these pants for the ride with the Mutha "T" ...................what's ya reckon chaps ?
Oh oh and as for hiding ..........helmet ................. I use tape actually.

well ya wont have to worry bout anybody overtaking you then! Drool
ohdear Wrote:Here is one of me in my bedroom in me pyjamas for ya Damsel .............. and ya reckon women take a long time to get ready for bed Undecided

Geeeeee.....thanks Ohdear Undecided You know I was planning on putting that bikini pic up tonight too, but with my laptop dying and all...... and this clunker won't cut the grade in uploading for some reason so it'll have to wait until I get a new laptop..... Roll
ravestar Wrote:
ohdear Wrote:Oh and Damsel I'm also dissapointed as I was going to lend you these pants for the ride with the Mutha "T" ...................what's ya reckon chaps ?
Oh oh and as for hiding ..........helmet ................. I use tape actually.

well ya wont have to worry bout anybody overtaking you then! Drool

OK! I need help!! (likely in more ways than one but that's another thread altogether!!!!! Lol2 )Why is that particular pic coming up without the image for me! All the others come up with the image.... Ravstar Help
The Damsel Wrote:
ohdear Wrote:Here is one of me in my bedroom in me pyjamas for ya Damsel .............. and ya reckon women take a long time to get ready for bed Undecided

Geeeeee.....thanks Ohdear Undecided You know I was planning on putting that bikini pic up tonight too, but with my laptop dying and all...... and this clunker won't cut the grade in uploading for some reason so it'll have to wait until I get a new laptop..... Roll

oh your such a tease! Pi_tongue
ravestar Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:

oh your such a tease! Pi_tongue

The real question tho is - Do you like it???? Lol3