Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
The Damsel Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:Myself & few girlfriends have been having a lonely damsels night.Beer
We want you to wake up girlfriend and smell the roses.Violin
Have you met a busa rider yet ? Hayabusa
They aint that pretty here in Mexhico Ghastly

Hey Mutha. Roses are just fine here in QLD! (Believe there are some magnificant varieties in NSW and WA too...)
So are quite a few of the blokes.
Maybe you're having your night in the wrong town?
Maybe you should get your busa arse up here and we'll do a damsels night Qld style!!!! And I can tell you right now... it ain't lonely!!!!!!!!!!Lol2Lol2

Ok your on, WHERE leaving tomorrow Boobies4
never fly higher than your angel.
humbussa Wrote:I keep telling everyone that when they say "oh you have a few greys" i'm only 35 but i always mention guys like Richard Gere, Sean Connery.....not that i'm saying i look like Lol3 that but hey Grey aint so bad

a Mess hey Embarassed

Right. I've just picked myself up off the floor and popped a valium.... just scolling through.....
BUGGER, may need two....
OK.................Control....... crap
RighteeeeeeO then. Whew. You're a cruel man Humbussa....Very Happy

Send those twits around who don't like it and I'll set them straight!
Hey Astro, you could be back in the game after all!
humbussa Wrote:I keep telling everyone that when they say "oh you have a few greys" i'm only 35 but i always mention guys like Richard Gere, Sean Connery.....not that i'm saying i look like Lol3 that but hey Grey aint so bad

a Mess hey Embarassed

Don't forget George Clooney.......

Yep, a mess.
George

[attachment=4796]
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
again
[attachment=4797]
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:or this beautiful man called Borat ha ha

LOL!!! Now that's a MESS!! In a not good way most truely.
Now I may as well go do some work as I don't think I can handle the nightmares that will result from that pic.... not happy!! Back to Sean!
The Damsel Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:or this beautiful man called Borat ha ha

LOL!!! Now that's a MESS!! In a not good way most truely.
Now I may as well go do some work as I don't think I can handle the nightmares that will result from that pic.... not happy!! Back to Sean!

yeah pretty bad.....sorry about that one Very Happy
humbussa Wrote:again

that's better Very Happy Thanks muchly. The Borat nightmare cure!
Don't you dare go cruel in a bad way on me again you hear Knuppel2 (that knuppel was placed there on the express condition that it would be a knuppel that you may not enjoy ok?)
i lURve thIs thReadSmitten

[/quote]

Perfect! You'll be here for the Aust Day Bash!! Bring your vitamins 'cuz you're going to need them...Very Happy
K i'll try to keep it away from the rear
[attachment=4798]
of my bike....Knuppel2 it might dent it!!!
humbussa Wrote:of my bike....Knuppel2 it might dent it!!!

Lol2Lol2

Nice pic. ClapToo fast for the photographer huh?
The Damsel Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:of my bike....Knuppel2 it might dent it!!!

Lol2Lol2

Nice pic. ClapToo fast for the photographer huh?
Yeah i got a whole series from that corner and in some i was a tad quick for him!!! Lol3
The Damsel Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:

Perfect! You'll be here for the Aust Day Bash!! Bring your vitamins 'cuz you're going to need them...Very Happy
[/quote]

Nah! Sometimes I tell fibs, can't make it Australia Day.
I'll be down PI watching Heidi whip the Lads apart Ghastly
It won't happen over night Girlfriend, but it will happen.

Your a Special lady!! Let me Know when it's time to party, I'll be there with entourage Fatman Fatman Fatman