Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
BUSGO Wrote:Trouble is, when you find the right button, you push it so many times, it becomes ineffectual.

I don't know what you're talking about.... but you've definitely got the wrong button!!!!!!Lol2
im sorry iffn you havent pushed the right button busgo....the right one never gets tired of being pushed.

oh dear is that your eyes?????? dayummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i,m so drooling right now
heading up too tarree in march,anyone around there.we are not riding bikes up...

can i marry ohdear????
cheeky Wrote:heading up too tarree in march,anyone around there.we are not riding bikes up...

can i marry ohdear????

HA ha Cheeky. If they are Ohdears eyes then I only have two things to say:
1) what mystery rider?????
2) wrestle you for him!Lol3

Mind you Astros linguistic skills could throw a spanner in the works Smitten
Myself & few girlfriends have been having a lonely damsels night.Beer
We want you to wake up girlfriend and smell the roses.Violin
Have you met a busa rider yet ? Hayabusa
They aint that pretty here in Mexhico Ghastly
never fly higher than your angel.
Awww except for Hot Rod he was the sexiest Mo Fo god created Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy Trophy
GOD BLESS YOU HOT ROD Smitten
Mutha Wrote:Myself & few girlfriends have been having a lonely damsels night.Beer

Hey Mutha. Roses are just fine here in QLD! (Believe there are some magnificant varieties in NSW and WA too...)
So are quite a few of the blokes.
Maybe you're having your night in the wrong town?
Maybe you should get your busa arse up here and we'll do a damsels night Qld style!!!! And I can tell you right now... it ain't lonely!!!!!!!!!!Lol2Lol2
Mutha Wrote:Myself & few girlfriends have been having a lonely damsels night.Beer

Some awesome varieties in Vic, SA, NT and even Canberra as well Yes Not to sure about Tassie, will have to do some research!!

BTW, that's just the guys. Stuff the roses! Lol3
Pretty sure those eyes belong Richard Gere....what do ya think?

Not that i'm into mens eyes but it was probably taken around the time of pretty woman as he is pushing 60 now!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:Pretty sure those eyes belong Richard Gere....what do ya think?

Not that i'm into mens eyes but it was probably taken around the time of pretty woman as he is pushing 60 now!

Hey Humbussa. You could be right Very Happy The only thing I know is that they are not the MR's eyes. His were better.

BTW - nothing wrong with older men. Sean Connery could look my way and I'd be a mess... in the best possible way of course Very Happy
I keep telling everyone that when they say "oh you have a few greys" i'm only 35 but i always mention guys like Richard Gere, Sean Connery.....not that i'm saying i look like Lol3 that but hey Grey aint so bad

a Mess hey Embarassed
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Sean for you Damsel
or this beautiful man called Borat ha ha

[attachment=4795]
humbussa Wrote:Sean for you Damsel

SPEACHLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!