Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
Champs Wrote:TrophyParty-smiley-018Trophy 3 cheers for australian-hayabusa-club.com

Yes Hip Hip Hooray! Fatman
never fly higher than your angel.
The Damsel Wrote:
Mercenary Wrote:Interesting thread,i have finished reading at last.Well i hope such incident will happen to me in my country.Good luck to you Damsel.

Thanks Mercenary. Was just over in your part of the world in November. Rained alot..... You'd have to be pretty spontaneous with your rides - all the better! Biker Stay tuned, we'll try and keep you entertained while we wait for the MR to be found....!

You are most welcome.Yup you are so right.I regretted riding up north to Thailand.On the way back was pouring cats and dogs for a long long distance.The water came pouring from the top of the opposite direction vehicles.Thanks for the entertainment in advance.By the way do you believe in fate?How long are you going to wait?Have you ask yourself this question?Any deadline?
Mercenary Wrote:You are most welcome.Yup you are so right.I regretted riding up north to Thailand.On the way back was pouring cats and dogs for a long long distance.The water came pouring from the top of the opposite direction vehicles.Thanks for the entertainment in advance.By the way do you believe in fate?How long are you going to wait?Have you ask yourself this question?Any deadline?

Oh no. You'd have to pick your seasons wouldn't you? LOL! Poor you!

Wow... I really haven't thought about it. I guess I do believe in fate. I'm pretty used to just assuming things will pan out for me and that it's a waste of a perfectly good life getting too bent out of shape over things in the meantime. Mind you this would have been a fun one to get a little bent out of shape over!!! Very Happy This philosophy tends to work better if you're prepared to get off your toushie and put yourself out there (hopefully with some dignity) every now and again whether it be work, play, duty etc!!!

I think I always thought that it would happen either immediately or that it would take some time as word got out slowly to non-members. We're kind of like in the timewarp period of the process at the moment...

I like to live in the moment but not read too much into the moment.
It's like when you push that little digital display 200, 250, 300+.... and you just let go to the bike and the road before you. Just knowing that there are people out there like the MR puts a bounce in my step. He could have been anybody with that attitude and I would have wanted to know more about them. (the fact that he was HOT, was just a bonus!)

What will be, will be. I'm in no hurry and I'm not counting on it. If some amazing guy(in my eyes at least!!!) does an intervention before/or if we ever find the MR then great!! If nothing else I've stumbled across some great people, successfully procrastinated from a bucket load of paperwork, have had some great giggles and finally, what a story to tell one day! Very Happy

Aaaawh, you guys.....Grouphug

PS. I'm doing an allnighter to catch up on the paperwork!!! Damn consequencesRoll
PPS. There are 8 other people on this forum at 2.20am Wtf .....It's kind of comforting Smitten
"PPS. There are 8 other people on this forum at 2.20am .....It's kind of comforting"

Possibly our international friends having a lunchtime browse or maybe they just can't sleep.
Lonliness, stress, sexual frustration, nightmares, pain, heartache or just a passion for hayabusas.
We've got em all covered.
Icon_rolleyes

Either way, the insomniacs will rarely be alone at OZBUSA. Grouphug

(If I left anyone off my list, let me know and we'll see if we can accomodate you too)
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
The Damsel Wrote:
Mercenary Wrote:You are most welcome.Yup you are so right.I regretted riding up north to Thailand.On the way back was pouring cats and dogs for a long long distance.The water came pouring from the top of the opposite direction vehicles.Thanks for the entertainment in advance.By the way do you believe in fate?How long are you going to wait?Have you ask yourself this question?Any deadline?

Oh no. You'd have to pick your seasons wouldn't you? LOL! Poor you!

Wow... I really haven't thought about it. I guess I do believe in fate. I'm pretty used to just assuming things will pan out for me and that it's a waste of a perfectly good life getting too bent out of shape over things in the meantime. Mind you this would have been a fun one to get a little bent out of shape over!!! Very Happy This philosophy tends to work better if you're prepared to get off your toushie and put yourself out there (hopefully with some dignity) every now and again whether it be work, play, duty etc!!!

I think I always thought that it would happen either immediately or that it would take some time as word got out slowly to non-members. We're kind of like in the timewarp period of the process at the moment...

I like to live in the moment but not read too much into the moment.
It's like when you push that little digital display 200, 250, 300+.... and you just let go to the bike and the road before you. Just knowing that there are people out there like the MR puts a bounce in my step. He could have been anybody with that attitude and I would have wanted to know more about them. (the fact that he was HOT, was just a bonus!)

What will be, will be. I'm in no hurry and I'm not counting on it. If some amazing guy(in my eyes at least!!!) does an intervention before/or if we ever find the MR then great!! If nothing else I've stumbled across some great people, successfully procrastinated from a bucket load of paperwork, have had some great giggles and finally, what a story to tell one day! Very Happy

Aaaawh, you guys.....Grouphug

PS. I'm doing an allnighter to catch up on the paperwork!!! Damn consequencesRoll
PPS. There are 8 other people on this forum at 2.20am Wtf .....It's kind of comforting Smitten

Yup this time round,i am going to get myself prepared and get a rain suit for my 2 piece leather suits.Kin of 1 made by Spidi but its quite ex,by the way i am not in a hurry so i shall see how.Yeah you can say that again,the feeling sucks big time.

Correct me if i am wrong,its not easy to find that bonus a guy who you think its hot right?You can keep your finger cross.The time taken will be quite long to pass the words to non members.I suggest asking people/members staying around the area of where you first met him to help comb down the area or sector by sector.I believe they will help.The chances will be much higher.I guess the urge of meeting him have subsided quite substantially since you are not counting on it.

At least you got sort of a consolation prize in a lottery in a way i guess,to have join this forum,met so many nice and friendly people.Some are talented with poems,damn arent that good or what?Some are helpful and humourous.You have made alot of friends here.Come to think of it you got quite a big "fortune".I believe its worth it.
Did I miss anything?

simmo mouthing off.... simmo mouthing off more.... Heidi getting him under control.... someone calls for restraints..... (but in his buff picture, he's already wearing them... hmmmmm Undecided ) simmo admits to being pissed at the keyboard... simmo realises Astro was kidding.... yawn.

Nup.
Quote:
kinda like the email you sent me today busgo....press if your depressed ect
I could never work out which buttons to press cheeky. Confused
Thats why I recorded the options.Pi_thumbsup
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:One would think that being so close, you two could get together and work out your issues.Pi_thumbsup
Damsel - take your hanky.
Ohdear - take your busa.

LOL! At least he has the right coloured bike!!!Lol3
Don't try and tell us the thought never crossed your mind lady D.
Regards BUSGO
i reckon busgo would know what buttons too push he is just playing coyly
BUSGO Wrote:Don't try and tell us the thought never crossed your mind lady D.

If it's him, he's not 'fessing up. Maybe the legend has become too big.... Lol3
Trouble is, when you find the right button, you push it so many times, it becomes ineffectual.
Regards BUSGO
ohdear Wrote:Did someone mention big or was that BIG Fatman Would almost be a shame to put a face / name to the "Phantom" of the ORANGE ???
Hope I'm there for the unveiling .................ceremony Confused

LOL. Hello Ohdear. Speak for yourself!!!!

Hope I'm there for it too. Best we find him first tho hey? Nerd

Possibly the Phantom would be on a purple/black and not a jaffa?