Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
Yeah Simmo, good idea. Find out where he lives then dash around and slide up and down his letterbox.

That'll teach him!!
Heidi1 Wrote:Yeah Simmo, good idea. Find out where he lives then dash around and slide up and down his letterbox.

That'll teach him!!
I'll blow it up A, halfway around Australian I find out I have been working with one of his family members for 15 years, small world A
When did you become a Kiwi A?
Heidi1 Wrote:When did you become a Kiwi A?

AAA speak up, thing I may have had a couple of Beer to many Boobies4
Interesting thread,i have finished reading at last.Well i hope such incident will happen to me in my country.Good luck to you Damsel.
Heidi1 Wrote:Ok Simmo, I'm saying this as your friend, STEP AWAY FROM THE KEYBOARD!! Next thing you know you are going to start drunk dialling and as we all know, that rarely ends well.

Here's a plan, if you are drunk and bored, take off all your clothes and go surprise your neighbours!

Fatman Fatman Fatman

P.S. If you are saying sorry, you MUST be pissed!

No way I have Lesbos on one side & the other side I have swingers they are always getting around in the nude I'm no glamor but compared to them I am ( now I bet your scared) Boobies4
Can you help me out Damsel, Heidi has work me out, this is going to be the longest threat in history Popcorn
compared to them I am ( now I bet your scared) Boobies4
[/quote]

You know it takes more than that to scare me big fella! I am the chick magnet of the club! I'm going to bed, you should too and stop hijacking Damsel's thread!

Hijacked
Ok mum
Mercenary Wrote:Interesting thread,i have finished reading at last.Well i hope such incident will happen to me in my country.Good luck to you Damsel.

Thanks Mercenary. Was just over in your part of the world in November. Rained alot..... You'd have to be pretty spontaneous with your rides - all the better! Biker Stay tuned, we'll try and keep you entertained while we wait for the MR to be found....!
simmo Wrote:Can you help me out Damsel, Heidi has work me out, this is going to be the longest threat in history Popcorn

Hey Heidi! Sounds like an intervention is required. Know where we can get any restraints????Lol2
Damsel,

Just wondering if you have been surfing the forum and if so have you found it interesting. Have you been bored with some of the content or have you kinda fell into it, you know the Bike Talk and stuff. I think you have been on the forum long enough, that if you have checked it out, a brief comment from a straight outsider on this forum would probably be worth while for the administraters and members alike,

Your response!
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
cheeky Wrote:dayumm simmo you got bigger bewbies than me!!!! and thats not an easy feat esp since i,m a dd

awe busgo you match maker you

mmm truew truew.... simmo do you prefer underwire or sports???
Vellaterra Wrote:Damsel,

Just wondering if you have been surfing the forum and if so have you found it interesting. Have you been bored with some of the content or have you kinda fell into it, you know the Bike Talk and stuff. I think you have been on the forum long enough, that if you have checked it out, a brief comment from a straight outsider on this forum would probably be worth while for the administraters and members alike,

Your response!

Good evening V! I have and think it is an excellent website (tho sounds like there have been some issues with uploading pics from time to time). I have older brothers and dad used to pull anything with a motor apart and put it back together again with them all the time. I loved it and was always lurking around, so I know just enough to be dangerous mechanically! All the bike tinkering happened before my time, but from the forum it is easy to pick most of it up with a bit of poking around. Some of the jargon or the brand naming throws me but after awhile you get the gist. It also feels like you could ask any sort of technical Q and not be treated like a idiot for doing so.

That being said, I was planning on getting my license before the MR came along and that means buying a bike. So info on the technical side has been helpful as well and it is good to know that I'll (hopefully!) have a few people to help me out when the time comes to make a choice. Having the ladies contributing technically and socially as well is choice.

A lot of other sites could learn from this one. I usually don't hang around forums of any type as they get too blah but here the members have been excellent - respectful of others and very helpful across the board. The site is easy to navigate and simple to achieve what you want to achieve, plus it's fantastic for a laugh. It's all good, and has my vote! Pi_thumbsup
TrophyParty-smiley-018Trophy 3 cheers for australian-hayabusa-club.com TrophyParty-smiley-018Trophy
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle