Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
The Damsel Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:Not the best subject to be mentioning over lunch hey....sorry about the salt Knuppel2 you can smack me for that one k!

Besides, I figured that the 120Y would leak enough oil on his driveway and carpark for him to give it to me anyway! Lol3

Give you the NSX?? or??

sorry better stop now my brain is playing up on me
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:Not the best subject to be mentioning over lunch hey....sorry about the salt Knuppel2 you can smack me for that one k!

Besides, I figured that the 120Y would leak enough oil on his driveway and carpark for him to give it to me anyway! Lol3

Give you the NSX?? or??

sorry better stop now my brain is playing up on me

Well, he really liked me.....it's a country girl thing Very Happy Besides, he HAD the car. what was he going to do... send it back? sorry, gotta return it, she won't sleep with me....Embarassed Oops, quick edit... Just saw you edited "IT". Would you have slept with him for the car? He wasn't bad looking (but not as good looking as the guy I was tutoring in Maths back at uni - LOL and I'm shit at maths too!!)
A few lines there I could use but won't. Not because I am being nice or a gentleman. I just can't think of the best way to word them. DAMN sleep deprivation!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Champs Wrote:A few lines there I could use but won't. Not because I am being nice or a gentleman. I just can't think of the best way to word them. DAMN sleep deprivation!

Sure, sure blame the sleep deprivation.....Knuppel2
Now hold on there Damsel, what's cookin'?
I never once said you were cheap!
I've repeatedly said you're good lookin'
But derogatory words? Not one peep!

Ghastly
Astrobusa Wrote:Now hold on there Damsel, what's cookin'?
I never once said you were cheap!
I've repeatedly said you're good lookin'
But derogatory words? Not one peep!

Ghastly

Sweet Astro what you say is true,
This quest inspires me anew
Quick whit and charm you do share
The thought of this jousting ending, I cannot bear
Mystery Rider, I owe a debt
My heart strays from being set

Honoured Knights and Damsels by my side
With exhiliration go forth and ride
Stories are told of their steeds
Glorious and exciting in their deeds
I cannot help but a little smile
Wondering which busa has the fastest mile

But speeds not always where its at
We must include the freedom others lack
To fly along and enjoy the scene
Savouring camaraderie with the team
Hayabusa power and grace
Every ride a winning race.

Sh*t that's the poem the first I've written since grade 8!!! See you all do inspire!!!
now i,m betting a mazda mx5....

do we win the chook???? for quessing?

[/quote]

Hey Missy, do you know a lass by the name of Lourene Bevaart?
[/quote]

Sorry but no.
[/quote]

She was 6 times world karate champ and also (LOL) Glacier on the original Gladiators program!! Great girl. Been privileged enough to work with her a tad. Really down to earth and major inspiration. Has a handshake that could kill most people.... She's based in Melb. Could be a good contact if you're aiming for nationals..... just a thought.
[/quote]

Oh now I see. Eek

No I compete in traditional karate - Have been gold, silver and bronze many a times, only competed at States for fun and then only nationals. Still hold an australian title against blokes too. Missed out on worlds due to political crap - but hey who knows, it's addictive stuff for me, training, rain, hail, broken bones and shiners. I love it.
The Damsel Wrote:
Champs Wrote:A few lines there I could use but won't. Not because I am being nice or a gentleman. I just can't think of the best way to word them. DAMN sleep deprivation!

Sure, sure blame the sleep deprivation.....Knuppel2

It's always the contacts that are long over due for a clean and a bit grimy..... Roll
Lose enough sleep and you get to see pretty pictures in your head and you don't even have to pay for the movie. Bargain!
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Champs Wrote:Lose enough sleep and you get to see pretty pictures in your head and you don't even have to pay for the movie. Bargain!

I'm starting to worry about you hey....

LOL! I know a fantastic health program that'll give you heaps more energy Roll
Missy_Moo Wrote:[quote=The Damsel]

No I compete in traditional karate - Have been gold, silver and bronze many a times, only competed at States for fun and then only nationals. Still hold an australian title against blokes too. Missed out on worlds due to political crap - but hey who knows, it's addictive stuff for me, training, rain, hail, broken bones and shiners. I love it.

Ha ha. That's awesome. So do you patch them up after you've broken them??Lol3
cheeky Wrote:now i,m betting a mazda mx5....

do we win the chook???? for quessing?

Vegetarian for you my girl..... Very Happy

maybe a summary would be a good idea after all... not tonight.... tired....too hard.... must sleep....
The Damsel Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:[quote=The Damsel]

Ha ha. That's awesome. So do you patch them up after you've broken them??Lol3

Yep sure do, known for my skills in taping skills to keep bits n pieces together.
sleep does wonders for you - I turn into a little monster from lack of.