not yellow or pink

my wordy lordy yes indeady

i will work it out.......
The Damsel Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:
cheeky Wrote:OOOOOOOOO goody something i know about..heavy vechicles and men

must say missy your a sexy looking sheliaBumpPolicedayummmm

LOL why thankyou Boobies4

I had 6 months with a major quad injury this year. No so good for the rest of me ha ha.

Although have finally found a karate club that's so my style, so back into fierce training and (cross fingers) national comps again, sigh it feels so good and it hurts so bad (sigh Very Happy ) Nutkickyt1

Always remember lassies ride em hard, put em away wet Pi_thumbsup

Hey Missy, do you know a lass by the name of Lourene Bevaart?

Sorry but no.
Missy_Moo Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:
cheeky Wrote:OOOOOOOOO goody something i know about..heavy vechicles and men

must say missy your a sexy looking sheliaBumpPolicedayummmm

LOL why thankyou Boobies4

I had 6 months with a major quad injury this year. No so good for the rest of me ha ha.

Although have finally found a karate club that's so my style, so back into fierce training and (cross fingers) national comps again, sigh it feels so good and it hurts so bad (sigh Very Happy ) Nutkickyt1

Always remember lassies ride em hard, put em away wet Pi_thumbsup

Hey Missy, do you know a lass by the name of Lourene Bevaart?

Sorry but no.

She was 6 times world karate champ and also (LOL) Glacier on the original Gladiators program!! Great girl. Been privileged enough to work with her a tad. Really down to earth and major inspiration. Has a handshake that could kill most people.... She's based in Melb. Could be a good contact if you're aiming for nationals..... just a thought.
cheeky Wrote:alfa romeo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

not yellow or pink

my wordy lordy yes indeady

i will work it out.......

Cheeky, you're a corker! You're absolutely correct on the colour front. Not Yellow or pink!!! Wow, how was that weather today. Awesome! Moved the office poolside and got absolutely nothing done.....
M Y S T E R Y R I D E R ! ! ! ! ! Where are you???????? It's been too much work and now I want to go P L A Y!!!! Rematch, I'll let you win this time.... Very Happy
I suspect there must be a ban on jaffas hitting the road. I have passed around the valley area every day this week and will again tomorrow but no jaffas to be seen outside the movies.

It's a Honda (car that is) I think I know the model too!

If you come along on the 22nd to the brekkie, just wear a fake mo and we won't recognise you.Coolafro
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Champs Wrote:I suspect there must be a ban on jaffas hitting the road. I have passed around the valley area every day this week and will again tomorrow but no jaffas to be seen outside the movies.

If you come along on the 22nd to the brekkie, just wear a fake mo and we won't recognise you.Coolafro

A Honda hey? When I was 19 I managed to get the attention (inadvertently I must add) of the second richest guy in the country... could of had me a real life sugardaddy. Long story short, in an off the cuff conversation one day he asked me if I could have any car I wanted, what would it be... I flippantly said Honda NSX. He asked what colour and I said white and then thought nothing more about it.... well the cheeky sod went and bought me one didn't he. Unfortunately, I never got to drive it because I wouldn't sleep with him!!!!!! LOL....life can be so cruel......See Asto, I wasn't kidding, I'm not cheap!!!! Lol2 Bloody gave up a 6mth round world trip too... damn, DAMN! Roll
The Damsel Wrote:
Champs Wrote:I suspect there must be a ban on jaffas hitting the road. I have passed around the valley area every day this week and will again tomorrow but no jaffas to be seen outside the movies.

A Honda hey? When I was 19 I managed to get the attention (inadvertently I must add) of the second richest guy in the country... could of had me a real life sugardaddy. Long story short, in an off the cuff conversation one day he asked me if I could have any car I wanted, what would it be... I flippantly said Honda NSX. He asked what colour and I said white and then thought nothing more about it.... well the cheeky sod went and bought me one didn't he. Unfortunately, I never got to drive it because I wouldn't sleep with him!!!!!! LOL....life can be so cruel......See Asto, I wasn't kidding, I'm not cheap!!!! Lol2 Bloody gave up a 6mth round world trip too... damn, DAMN! Roll

so you gave him No SeX and didn't get to drive the NSX....kida works out heyLol3
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:
Champs Wrote:If you come along on the 22nd to the brekkie, just wear a fake mo and we won't recognise you.Coolafro

... in an off the cuff conversation one day he asked me if I could have any car I wanted, what would it be... I flippantly said Honda NSX. He asked what colour and I said white and then thought nothing more about it.... well the cheeky sod went and bought me one didn't he. Unfortunately, I never got to drive it because I wouldn't sleep with him!!!!!! LOL....life can be so cruel......See Asto, I wasn't kidding, I'm not cheap!!!! Lol2 Bloody gave up a 6mth round world trip too... damn, DAMN! Roll

so you gave him No SeX and didn't get to drive the NSX....kida works out heyLol3

Humbussa, that's called rubbing salt into a still open wound!!! I was going to uni with his sons best mate! Imagine explaining that one at the cafeteria between classes......
Not the best subject to be mentioning over lunch hey....sorry about the salt Knuppel2 you can smack me for that one k!
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:Not the best subject to be mentioning over lunch hey....sorry about the salt Knuppel2 you can smack me for that one k!

Very Happy Why do I get the feeling that you'd like that??
The Damsel Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:Not the best subject to be mentioning over lunch hey....sorry about the salt Knuppel2 you can smack me for that one k!

Very Happy Why do I get the feeling that you'd like that??

who me??

MAYBE i chose the wrong words oops Embarassed

Besides, I figured that the 120Y would leak enough oil on his driveway and carpark for him to give it to me anyway! Lol3
I'd sleep with him for an NSX. Do you still have his number??
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Champs Wrote:I'd sleep with him for an NSX. Do you still have his number??

Lol2 Noice, different, unusual