Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
cAstAgeAr Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:
cAstAgeAr Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:So to keep the thread going & us girls a showing!

With uniform!

Damn . . . . . Smitten

Might turn gay for Missy-Moo, she's Cute Boobies4

Lol2 Can i watch !!!!

Naughty Ghastly
never fly higher than your angel.
this is getting hot!!
The way this thread is going it may need to get shifted to the 'G' thread Pi_tongue
Photobucket
hey if this post gets R rated i have to turn this post off guys!!! LOL
Quote "Ha ha. Yes, for a moment there I thought I'd logged into RSVP! At least they're hot chicks!

Personally, I'm not into that.
Would much rather be seeing photos of men "

Gee Damsel, I hope you dont go there. You just tend to read the same old quotes, like I love BBQ's, going for walks on the beach, love the movies, Bla Bla Bla...

You are ORIGINAL, at least you are out there, Keepin it real.

Nah, This is way better than any RSVP, Plenty of fish, etc, etc,etc.

Damsel, If the mystery Busa rider fails, fear not......at least you have given it a go.
" Live the Vision "
Quote "When was the last time You did something for the First Time"
true congrats on trying, but the search will never end, i have an eye open and when i see a jaffa busa i go that could be Damsels Knight in shining armour and my mates are like what the hell are you talking about!
The Damsel Wrote:
Vellaterra Wrote:Boy Its getting HOT in here

Can someone pass thePopcornThis is getting really interesting.

Gee Damsel, I think there is a bit of competition goin on. Soon we will have all the avaliable Fems showin alittle here and alittle there.
Looks like another Post Subject in that one, I think.....

Ha ha. Yes, for a moment there I thought I'd logged into RSVP! At least they're hot chicks!

Personally, I'm not into that.
Would much rather be seeing photos of men Yes Roll

Think I'll be saving any further images of myself for the Mystery Biker - if he's ever found.... oh, and turns out to be worthy of them Smitten
LOL - now I'm following Volvi's lead and changing the subject before I faint from the heat in this damn room!!!Pi_tongue

Come on guys! Don't be shy, give the damsel a glimpse.
photos of Blokes Drool
bigfoot Wrote:true congrats on trying, but the search will never end, i have an eye open and when i see a jaffa busa i go that could be Damsels Knight in shining armour and my mates are like what the hell are you talking about!

I feel helpless being so far away, I wish I could help find him.
He needs a jolly good rogering making us all hot & sweaty.
Do you think he might travel south. Ghastly
my bodies to good for viewing sorry guys, i don't want any heart attacks from viewers of my body!!! LOL
Ok Damsel this is a Connor MaCloud sword.

[attachment=4704]

[attachment=4705]

More details at http://globalgear.com.au/prod2842.htm
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
bigfoot Wrote:my bodies to good for viewing sorry guys, i don't want any heart attacks from viewers of my body!!! LOL

It's OK bigfoot, we have a paramedic online should that occur!Lol3

Hang on....why are there soooooo many 000 calls coming in right now.... all located next to a busa...... requiring an ambo? No Police? And send the fire brigade to Newstead! Roger that!Lol3
bigfoot Wrote:true congrats on trying, but the search will never end, i have an eye open and when i see a jaffa busa i go that could be Damsels Knight in shining armour and my mates are like what the hell are you talking about!

You're hilarious! Roll Hope you gave chase.
PopcornWOW IS THIS GETTING HOT OR WHATSunSun
born to be mild
Volvi Wrote:Ok Damsel this is a Connor MaCloud sword.

More details at http://globalgear.com.au/prod2842.htm

Gotcha. Went to the website. Saw the video. Googled it as well. I wouldn't like to mess with that sword unless I was on the wielding end of it. Wow.

Thanks for the pics. Now I know what you're talking about :) Grouphug

PS: Glad you weren't in a kilt (assumption) as I'm not sure that the Japanese style would go well with tartan... Very Happy
Well I'm back. There is nothing better than a long hard ride in the light of a full moon.
Or is there?

Missy Moo you've played the woman in uniform card and turned up the heat.
Nice photo.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO