Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
Damsel, I had prepared a reply to your banter but decided in the last minute "not to go there" lol. Dont wanna bring down the level of the thread.

Well Damsel it appears mystery rider might just remain a mystery, whats plan B?
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
BUSGO Wrote:We talked earlier about The Damsel maybe driving a Mini Cooper S cabrio.

I think that this is the proof that our "hottie" was behind the wheel.

Ha Ha. Very clever! Hopefully the only smoke you'll ever see coming from my car is from the tyres!!
Volvi Wrote:Damsel, I had prepared a reply to your banter but decided in the last minute "not to go there" lol. Dont wanna bring down the level of the thread.

Well Damsel it appears mystery rider might just remain a mystery, whats plan B?

LOL! I JUST wanted to know what a "Connor Sword" looked like.....!! Honestly!

Not sure what to do next... A jousting competition at sunset for interested busa single males in the local region...?? Very Happy

Guess we go for some feedback from the members. It would be much easier to make a decision if I had more to go on. Some members don't check in often.... he could be a new busa owner and therefore unaware of this site so we need the word to get out (LOL!! One of my friends suggested doing up some cards directing busa owners to the website and doing a drop off at all the bike parking places in the city! Good to see they're FINALLY doing something, even if it is only thinking about itRoll Could be good for a giggle and the club tho....).

How long do we give this? There seems to be new names popping up on the thread still. Is anyone else curious enough to ask around?

Did I mention a jousting competition at sunset for interested busa single males in the local region...?? Lol3 I'm not sure. What say yea, mighty members of the Bussa kingdom?
LOAFIE Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:Thinking that some of the others should let themselves be known as well..... don't tell me that most busa riders are SHY???? (decreasing chances of a successful outcome Frown) It can't be true....!

Hi and Welcome Damsel, ive been following your plight with great interest and sure hope your Knight in Shinning leathers is found soon.

Thanks Loafie. So do I!!! The suspense is killing me. Very Happy Any idea on how to expand the search?
I don't know if you've ventured far past this discussion Damsel but once you take delivery of your new bike (as featured in the Members Photos thread), you will attract more attention than any young lass could handle.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Astrobusa Wrote:Geeze.... I drop in, lay my heart bare in a random post about some unbelievably hot Brisbane woman, live thru the jealousy and anguish, contemplate my navel over how cruel the universe can be, have a (shortish) cold shower, get myself back under control and go about my business for a week or so - and look what happens.

She's become a member.

You guys are GOOD !

So welcome aboard, hot Brisbane chick (I'm sure you have a name, but my heart will always remember you by this name alone). Long may you enjoy all the benefits of membership (err... just jot them down when you get a moment so we can all find out what they are... ok?)

p.s. My 'busa Brothers and Sisters - Please don't compare her to Julia Gillard. Firstly, hot Brisbane chick is ... well... hot. Julia is ... well.. just SOOO NOT hot. Also, Julia is more likely to be looking for Heidi or Missy_Moo or Mother Theresa. Plus she'd want to be on top. Not that there's anything wrong with any of that. To each their own.

Arsetrobusa you've been in the shower far to long and you've gone all soggy.

I don't do women, I luv C@%k Smitten....
Julia Gillards Pi_freak not into red hair and freckles on men either. Scary

But can I put my order in while where all at it ?
Boobies4
[attachment=4702]Boobies4
Boobies4
never fly higher than your angel.
[/quote]

Sorry! But it wasn't me - it's Ohdears poems - I was just pointing out the obvious. Have nothing but THE greatest respect for the Emergency Services. In fact I'm thinking about taking up smoking.... especially around the building fire alarms where I live.... just so I can spend some quality time appreciating the local Fire Brigade Very Happy Oops! Did I actually say that???Lol2
[/quote]

Nah that's alright - lol. I love hanging with the firies (pervs muchly!!!)

You could always save the health & $ and just use that aerosol test spray and direct it into convienant smoke detectors......Party-smiley-018

God I love my job, sigh I just have to expose gorgeous bodies to ensure their health. Yes
dayummmm mutha is one sexy mutha f$#$#$T%

wish i was male i would so do herDrool
Oh TEZ Smitten[Image: smile-drool.gif]
[Image: photo3.jpg]
cheeky Wrote:dayummmm mutha is one sexy mutha f$#$#$T%

wish i was male i would so do herDrool

Embarassed
LOAFIE Wrote:Oh TEZ Smitten[Image: smile-drool.gif]

It's all for you Loafie Boobies4
You lovely ladies are on a mission.Smitten

We have The Damsel baring her soul to find a soulmate.Pi_thumbsup
We have Heidi climbing out of her swag for all to see in the middle of the desert.Pi_thumbsup
We have Cheeky picking up good vibrations with an exclusive accessory, Pi_thumbsup and now
We have Mutha teasing us in a secret locale waiting for attention.Pi_thumbsup

Looks like we did the right thing by getting rid of the G thread.
Certainly spiced up the hit rate in more than one way.Very Happy
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Mutha Wrote:

It's all for you Loafie Boobies4

[Image: fireworks.gif]:yes:

Sorry Damsel Hijacked
[Image: photo3.jpg]
BUSGO Wrote:You lovely ladies are on a mission.Smitten

We have The Damsel baring her soul to find a soulmate.Pi_thumbsup
We have Heidi climbing out of her swag for all to see in the middle of the desert.Pi_thumbsup
We have Cheeky picking up good vibrations with an exclusive accessory, Pi_thumbsup and now
We have Mutha teasing us in a secret locale waiting for attention.Pi_thumbsup

Looks like we did the right thing by getting rid of the G thread.
Certainly spiced up the hit rate in more than one way.Very Happy

AHEM!!!!!!
LOAFIE Wrote:
Mutha Wrote:

It's all for you Loafie

[Image: fireworks.gif]:yes:

Sorry Damsel Hijacked

Fatman