Sydney - Barrista, Beer, Babes 'n Bull Meetings
Bruce from the west, Rod from the south... and Simmo from wherever on Earth he lives.

Wow, this isn't a coffee night. It's a national conference!
"sometimes crime does pay"<i></i>
Pan you're a boof-head
Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
"Boofhead",

A term of affection for particular male stupidity.

Slang for big, lumbering, dim-witted and clumsy.

Origin : the Boofhead cartoon that first appeared in the Daily Mirror in the 1940s.

I always wanted to know that.... The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
I'll have to boycott the donuts, family has seen to it that I am to attend a family BBQ, enjoy and hopefully next time. <i></i>
Hi all went over to Penrith Lakes today for lunch and found Pan HARD at work

Doughnuts still tonight anyone

Cheers Robert
Aren't all Busas Copper & Plated, the others are just all very poor slow ugly copies !!!!!<i></i>
Simmo - Give you that one, although i reckon having a Ron Jeremy donut carrier is a waste of time as they look like they could only eat one at a time anyway

The last one of course

Ruffy

<i>Edited by: RuffRed at: 28/12/06 14:33
</i>
I might actually make this one. <i></i>
I'm in
"sometimes crime does pay"<i>Edited by: pan&nbsp; at: 28/12/06 15:47
</i>
I am in

Arguing with idiots is like wrestling a pig in the mud, you both get dirty but the pig enjoys it!<i></i>
Twas a quiet night...

Simmo
Blackzook
Ruffy
01Busa
Throwdown
Speedzalot
Pan
and Spa Man Glen

The fight was well worth the price of admission. Re-match at Jindy Spa Man!

clicky clicky for picky picky
"sometimes crime does pay"<i>Edited by: pan&nbsp; at: 28/12/06 23:56
</i>
Sorry Guys we didn't make it. Len and his expensive hobbies, so he has to work work work to pay for it.

I was really looking forward to some yummie donuts/watching the fight and a good old chin wag.

Cheers Dee.

<i></i>
I didn't ask for a showdown and no-one's won the $5 bet yet coz I've stopped taking your bait pan.

Two guys wearing boxing gloves at Krispy Kreams.
Thats a classic, but it takes the concept of Donut Punchers way too far guys.

I was still in the CBD at 7pm trying to get out of the office. The older I get, the better I was. Regards.... Rob<i></i>
AstroBusa - or whatever your real name is, we think you are one of these cyberspace hangers on, sure you can use some mighty fine words now and again but we aint ever seen you on a bike - and this being a bike club......

Do you really go to an office in the city or do you go to one of those places where you wear a suit but it ties around the back

I challenge you to show your face and your motorcycle if you do indeed own one - probably a scooter, at the next coffee night west of the border in penriff

Ruffy

P.s for those who asked - Col charged me $88 for the airbox mod. <i></i>
Any of you Sydneysiders coming along to The Entrance on Saturday evening?
Rgds BUSGO

"TAKE MY ADVICE"
I'm not using it anyway!<i></i>
Maybe we can do tag-team Championship Wrestling , Spa man and Ruffy VS Astro and Pan..., or do we do Reds VS others?

PS: sorry Busgo, my sister-in-law is getting married on Saturday and we'll have the wedding reception go until the early hours of the next morning..., I'd much rather be riding with you guys, but gotta do what I gotta do! <i>Edited by: pan&nbsp; at: 29/12/06 11:24
</i>