The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
yeah mate got back a couple of hours ago but just found out that i have to be 18 to get my drag racing liscence or parental consent, but my mum and dad think its a bad idea so have to wait 5 months and by then i should get one cheaper. the 99 busa i looked at was quite decent for its age and price. it had a few good mods and would have been the ultimate drag project, but i also have to be 18 to get a 2 grand loan as i only had $4,500 saved up and i only went full time about a month ago, i saved every penny from my part time job after school and i only have $4500 but at least i got more time now to get the money! and the bike!
work again tommorrow
Man that waiting must be torture for ya. I know I had to wait 4 months before I was allowed to go out & get mine & that SUCKED!
Just hang in there, good things come to those who wait.
it is beyond torture but i am on my way to getting my busa, when i'm 18!!
& I thought it was cool getting my first busa at 28! haha
it is going to be love mate i swear, i'll have cut and polish on it all the time trust me
You'll wear the paint off it. Lol3

I understand that mate, mine still gets a tub or a detail with the spray all the time. Sometimes I'll go through the garage to get something or do something & just have to pull the cover off it & stare like that armorall add. Idiot2 Smitten

Whenever I stop somewhere on a ride I always make sure I'm sitting so I can watch it. Never had a bike before that made me so obsessive. Lol3ConfusedDrool
i can't wait to have that feeling!
pm sent to 2wheelfreak
bigfoot Wrote:yeah mate got back a couple of hours ago but just found out that i have to be 18 to get my drag racing liscence or parental consent, but my mum and dad think its a bad idea so have to wait 5 months and by then i should get one cheaper. the 99 busa i looked at was quite decent for its age and price. it had a few good mods and would have been the ultimate drag project, but i also have to be 18 to get a 2 grand loan as i only had $4,500 saved up and i only went full time about a month ago, i saved every penny from my part time job after school and i only have $4500 but at least i got more time now to get the money! and the bike!

You could always put it on a credit card Wm then you'll have 5 months to get it ready for the strip YesTrophy
Photobucket
2wheelfreak Wrote:& I thought it was cool getting my first busa at 28! haha

I was a late starter getting my bike licence, at the age of 37. Icon_rolleyes
never fly higher than your angel.
cAstAgeAr Wrote:
bigfoot Wrote:yeah mate got back a couple of hours ago but just found out that i have to be 18 to get my drag racing liscence or parental consent, but my mum and dad think its a bad idea so have to wait 5 months and by then i should get one cheaper. the 99 busa i looked at was quite decent for its age and price. it had a few good mods and would have been the ultimate drag project, but i also have to be 18 to get a 2 grand loan as i only had $4,500 saved up and i only went full time about a month ago, i saved every penny from my part time job after school and i only have $4500 but at least i got more time now to get the money! and the bike!

You could always put it on a credit card Wm then you'll have 5 months to get it ready for the strip YesTrophy

mate not a fan of credit cards not keen on debt!!
Pi_thumbsupjust keep saving mate stick 2 your planBiker
born to be mild
i am mate! i am saving approx. 600 dollars week just for the busa and if im short ill just take a small loan out to pay for the bike
bigfoot Wrote:i am mate! i am saving approx. 600 dollars week just for the busa and if im short ill just take a small loan out to pay for the bike

Small loan / credit card .Confused debt is debt no matter how you look at it, either way you have to pay it back. If your determined to get your bike , do what you need to do Ghastly
Photobucket