Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
Shane didn't someone tell you your (KNUMB CHUCKING) days are over!!!!!!Lol3
Ah yes Damsel - I remember cloudland too
[attachment=4659]
I was only a young man when they flattened it - sounds like the old town has changed a mite since then, Sunnybank must be an inner suburb by now thenCoolsmiley

Cheers Ruffy
Ruffy Wrote:Ah yes Damsel - I remember cloudland too

I was only a young man when they flattened it - sounds like the old town has changed a mite since then, Sunnybank must be an inner suburb by now thenCoolsmiley

Cheers Ruffy

Ha Ha Ruffy! (I used to have a dog called Ruff, ahhhh yes...demmmm were the days...) Having little conversations with me in your dreams are you? Well the lines between reality and imagination are known to get hazy as one travels down the path of.....wisdom??? Roll

Well, I'll be!! Was that you in the photo on the memorial board they have out front?? Lol3 I'll expect I'll be off to a different Cloudland for a bo-peep soon. Just about to open a new one on Ann St just down from the Brunswick Mall. I expect a small mortgage will be required to have a drink there but apparently that's city living for youIcon_rolleyes

Keep those imaginary conversations going and let me know if I'm having fun Very Happy
Quote:insert simmo not ciggy

hehehehe ill insert a simmoDrool

too funny

yes boys hayabusa should do "other " advertising..

hymmmmmmmmmmmmmmm means more mmmmmmmmmmmVery HappyCoolsmileySmitten

i know i,m always smiling hopping of my busa :P
and i have been known too say.."god i love being a woman riding a bike"(plus a certain piercing helps)

damsel i think you are a definate solid member of this forum.your articulate ,funny, and intelligent..
and dammed sexy too boot!!!!!Smitten

and pleaseeeeeee give us a hint if anyones close at guessing the car competition
I know the car.......all bribes carefully considered.

I have a feeling this mystery rider maybe a newbie to busas as damsel did mention he had good lookin crisp looking leathers and perhaps new. Newbies often dont know about this board.........but hey look on the bright side, the longer hes undiscovered the longer this thread will go and chances for another in winning the joust. "Upon whos lance will thou bestow thy silk scarf fair maiden?" (gee that sentence has full of innuendos doesnt it) I better stop here lol.
[Image: SigPic100.jpg] Copper/Silver - The original, the rest are just copies.
alot like shakespears .."take up thy swords and stab thy women"

omg my intelligence is showing through.

Idiot2
mystery rider???????????????????????????????????????????
pink pantys 4 every one .see you in hell bitches
Are you really, really sure that it wasn't a Blue / Silver south of Melbourne somewhere.....Confused

Or could it have been a Black / Silver. Maybe like the one behind. (Gassick can I borrow your bike for a bit mate???)

Oh & that's not my wife. Just a friend hitching a ride. Honestly.......Knuppel2
cheeky Wrote:
Quote:insert simmo not ciggy

damsel i think you are a definate solid member of this forum.your articulate ,funny, and intelligent..
and dammed sexy too boot!!!!!Smitten

and pleaseeeeeee give us a hint if anyones close at guessing the car competition

Awwww, thanks Cheeky! A girls nothing without her rolemodels. Very Happy
Back from the concert, soaking wet & exhausted - danced the frustration out for at least the next 12 hours... Frustration at seeing an orange/black go right past my cab onto Story Bridge at 5.10pm. How's that for a tease???? Life can be so cruel Roll

Music was excellent. Ears still ringing. Freedom calls! Mutha, this is where cars come in handy - 1 guitar, 1 surfboard, 1 swag and a car like none that you've all suggested (there you go Cheeky! Ask and you shall receive). How do you strap that onto a bike??? LOL! Then there's the dog!!!!!!! You can't just chuck out loyalty... but then again, Cheekies statement really brings it all undone.... Move over Astrobusa, I may need a cold shower too Lol2
Louwai Wrote:Are you really, really sure that it wasn't a Blue / Silver south of Melbourne somewhere.....Confused

Or could it have been a Black / Silver. Maybe like the one behind. (Gassick can I borrow your bike for a bit mate???)

Oh & that's not my wife. Just a friend hitching a ride. Honestly.......Knuppel2

Louwai! I bet you say that to all the girls! As soon as I get a written confirmation from the lovely lady beside you of your claim, we can continue to talk Lol3

I'd be the first to admit that the bike could be wrong (but how many have the decal?) as I may not necessarily have been focused on the actual bike at the time (I was obviously staring aimlessly at the sky......as single females do.....choke.....). The only solution is to be able to look into your eyes..... and maybe a quick replay from behind of the little mono would help jog my memory Very Happy I'm open for suggestions.
Volvi Wrote:I know the car.......all bribes carefully considered.

I have a feeling this mystery rider maybe a newbie to busas as damsel did mention he had good lookin crisp looking leathers and perhaps new. Newbies often dont know about this board.........but hey look on the bright side, the longer hes undiscovered the longer this thread will go and chances for another in winning the joust. "Upon whos lance will thou bestow thy silk scarf fair maiden?" (gee that sentence has full of innuendos doesnt it) I better stop here lol.

Hey Volvi! Yes, it come across like he'd just gotten his steed - the thrill was pure to see. Behold life doesn't get much purer than that. I'm sure you can all relate. That feeling, the one you had when you first got some freedom on your own busa.....

As for thy giving of thy scarf to another, it is possible..... however with the winner knowing that he had done so on his own knightly efforts and not at the fall of another.... and for this reason, thy scarf will fly high, and for now, carry the colours of orange/black......
The Damsel Wrote:Louwai! I bet you say that to all the girls! As soon as I get a written confirmation from the lovely lady beside you of your claim, we can continue to talk Lol3

Just ask Mutha. She personally knows my wife & can confirm that the lady in the pic IS NOT my wife.

Isn't that right Tez....Knuppel2

Oh & Damsel. Can I add that I live in Brissy now.......Pi_tongue
Office is in the Telstra building behind the City Hall. NorthBank Tower I think it's called...........

oops. Gotta go. Wife's coming.........Biker
I didn't notice Astrobusa in my cold shower.
I must be getting old......
(OR) he just doesn't have the right shape.
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
Louwai Wrote:
The Damsel Wrote:Louwai! I bet you say that to all the girls! As soon as I get a written confirmation from the lovely lady beside you of your claim, we can continue to talk Lol3

Just ask Mutha. She personally knows my wife & can confirm that the lady in the pic IS NOT my wife.

Isn't that right Tez....Knuppel2

Oh & Damsel. Can I add that I live in Brissy now.......Pi_tongue
Office is in the Telstra building behind the City Hall. NorthBank Tower I think it's called...........

oops. Gotta go. Wife's coming.........

Yes Thats no hitchhiker or wife of, that mystery lady is Pam,Smitten

Grouphug
never fly higher than your angel.