Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
moi kinky and perverted..i resemble that remark.Boobies4

and yes its true once you had black.........Coolafro

lucky hubs a white boy who cant jump'''Drool but he can sure dribble heheheheh

bugger the metros damsel.. no wonder you are tracking down this cutie.he sounds absolutly awesome and yummy.
you sure he isnt busgo??? he,s kinda cute in a bugs bunny type way.
cheeky Wrote:bugger the metros damsel.. no wonder you are tracking down this cutie.he sounds absolutly awesome and yummy.
you sure he isnt busgo??? he,s kinda cute in a bugs bunny type way.

Pretty sure... you'd think I would have notice the ears coming out from under the helmet no matter how fantastic his eyes were..... Damn I wish I'd had it more together that day!!!
ah you see its the boys on this forum..you just never ever know where they tuck their earsEmbarassed
cheeky Wrote:ah you see its the boys on this forum..you just never ever know where they tuck their earsEmbarassed

LOL.... CHEEKY!.....YOU'RE the one telling the stories now!!! Roll
I work next door to the Valley and since hanging around the area I have only seen mine (funny that), a black gen II and a red/black gen I. I will keep 'em peeled though as I move around - always looking out for examples of the best bike around.

By the way - "hanging around" the Valley doesn't mean I am supplementing my income. I think my hourly rate would be uninspiring.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
By the way - "hanging around" the Valley doesn't mean I am supplementing my income (quote)

hey champs i don't think anyones interested in a big hairy stinky man hug!, LOL wasn't me!
Champs Wrote:I work next door to the Valley and since hanging around the area I have only seen mine (funny that), a black gen II and a red/black gen I. I will keep 'em peeled though as I move around - always looking out for examples of the best bike around.

By the way - "hanging around" the Valley doesn't mean I am supplementing my income. I think my hourly rate would be uninspiring.

Ha ha! You never know - after all there are some really.....lets say "eccentric".... people around there Lol3

How many people does it take until we can call it a mystery busa biker posse??Knuppel2

Apologies in advance Champs if either I, or any of my friends have chased you down lately - same probably goes for the near future for that matter!!! Was a pretty good chase (ahhhhem, legal of course) up Kingsford Smith Dr today - not a busa - damn! I really do need to learn more about bikes..... Good fun all the same Very Happy Any assistance appreciated.
Busas will be the ones going faster than everything else!!
Good one bigfoot - one point back to you. Perhaps the reason my hourly rate world be low.

Distressed Damsel - My white knight (now loosely nicknamed Pup cause it is a K9) is parked up safely during the work day and generally heads up and down Gympie Rd or Sandgate Rd in the to and from times of the day so any chasing would easily and more effectively be done on foot at those times given the traffic.

If a Damsel or Hand Maiden approached I suspect I would notice, but alas none to date. If they do, I will take it that they either have great taste in bikes or the unidentified figures that ride them, or a fair maiden on a quest for enlightenment re a Jaffa.

Either way, I will stop and do what I can.
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Not me..... Aristotle
Ozboc Wrote:at least the girl has taste - could have been a kwaka rider :)

BusaBoc

Ghastly
[Image: Resizeofbusa005.jpg] REGARDS ROD
MOBILE 0433 92 99 22
kangaroos1996@msn.com
Champs Wrote:Good one bigfoot - one point back to you. Perhaps the reason my hourly rate world be low.

Distressed Damsel - My white knight (now loosely nicknamed Pup cause it is a K9) is parked up safely during the work day and generally heads up and down Gympie Rd or Sandgate Rd in the to and from times of the day so any chasing would easily and more effectively be done on foot at those times given the traffic.

If a Damsel or Hand Maiden approached I suspect I would notice, but alas none to date. If they do, I will take it that they either have great taste in bikes or the unidentified figures that ride them, or a fair maiden on a quest for enlightenment re a Jaffa.

Either way, I will stop and do what I can.

Oh kind Sir, your gallantry is received with the highest of hearts...... but please be aware that (unfortunately for some fantasies) not all my loyal subjects are of the feminine persuasion and the odd gent may also be found to approach the Kingly Busa riders of this vast country.... I should add here that they would be doing so either in awe or on my good behalf... wouldn't want you to think the wrong thing or anything....

Really, Really hope you like that... especially the Kingly part.... Very Happy
BUSA-RO Wrote:
Ozboc Wrote:at least the girl has taste - could have been a kwaka rider :)

BusaBoc

Ghastly

OK, since I may as well start my education now Rod, Very Happy please tell me. Is a Kwaka better or worse than a Honda?? How does the heirarchy fall when the chips are down (I'll accept that there may be some bias in your answer, but in general.....)
One can of worms at a time please Damsel....Confused

P.S. thanks cheeky, thats about 3 cold showers for me now.Embarassed
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
If I may Busa-Rod...............

First there is the Busa..................................
Damsel, If a bloke ran up to me my natural optimism would say he is a keen bike/Busa enthusiast. There is the chance however that if running from the direction of the Valley????

A bit nervous now as I will be walking part of the Valley tomorrow, but sans Busa so OK.

"Kingly" quite apt and I'm sure appreciated humbly by all.