Mystery Busa Rider sought by damsel in distress
Clapthis is better than waching tvLol2
born to be mild
Thanks Humbussa. You guys just keep surprising. Romance isn't dead afterall. Roll Stay tuned.... Very Happy
BTW, Love your quote.
king 62 Wrote:Clapthis is better than waching tvLol2

Well.......you DO live in SA....... with towns with riveting & action packed names like 'Coffin Bay' (good fishing BTW)......Roll

But really, we're at your mercy with those wineries......just keep sending it north Very Happy
Sunyep yep yep you dont get sick of a good red ,well unles u drink 2 muchPi_freak
born to be mild
Clap Love your work Mate.....
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
That orange busa certainly gets around who the hell did I lend it too this time??Icon_rolleyes

[Image: IMG_4021.jpg]
Hayabusa

ok it twas me ok!!!

so what i,m a married woman riding a black busa and nearly 40Undecided
and and lordy in my dreams!!

wanna jump the fence????Coolsmiley
cheeky Wrote:Hayabusa

ok it twas me ok!!!

so what i,m a married woman riding a black busa and nearly 40Undecided
and and lordy in my dreams!!

wanna jump the fence????Coolsmiley

Ha Ha. Hi Cheeky. If the metro-male thing gets any worse around this part of town I may as well!! Lol3 And if that didn't upset the balance, I DO live next door to the Valley, meaning about half the males are looking at the same guys I am!!!Lol2 Once again, it's all funny until someone looses an eye.....
Warning! to Damsel.
Cheeky went to the same kinky school as Mutha and I.Roll

(There are many kinky members on this forum - its an accessory you can order with your busa)
"If time catches up with you. You're going too slow!"
Regards BUSGO
BUSGO Wrote:Warning! to Damsel.
Cheeky went to the same kinky school as Mutha and I.Roll

(There are many kinky members on this forum - its an accessory you can order with your busa)

Haha. NOW I'm scared!!!Lol2 No, really......kinkys good. Out of interest, is it a full degree or just a diploma and do you have to do post grad stuff before you're fully qualified????
ohdear Wrote:ODE TO ORANGE part 2

Clap That's talent.
The Damsel Wrote:Haha. NOW I'm scared!!!Lol2 No, really......kinkys good. Out of interest, is it a full degree or just a diploma and do you have to do post grad stuff before you're fully qualified????

its an apprenticeship. weird thing is tho the teacher wears black leather and carries a f*&^ing whip. and shes a mean bitch! anyone elses busa accessory kinky class have that?Knuppel2Ghastly
Regards

Dan
Can't help but to think that this chase would have been alot easier Damsel, if you had picked up the glass slipper (or boot in this case).

Never the less, I really hope you find this guy. A Busa wedding - now that would be something special.

All the Best,
Troy

Oh - by the way, black is always the best substitute for any year by year fashion colour Roll
Photobucket

Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs.
Leviathan Wrote:Can't help but to think that this chase would have been alot easier Damsel, if you had picked up the glass slipper (or boot in this case).

Never the less, I really hope you find this guy. A Busa wedding - now that would be something special.

All the Best,
Troy

Oh - by the way, black is always the best substitute for any year by year fashion colour Roll

Thanks Troy! I know, I know... as I said, I was having a really bad day (week as it turned out but that's another story). I believe it goes something like Time+tragedy=humour. See, never thought I'd be laughing about stuffing it up at the time with the mystery biker!

However, let's not get ahead of ourselves here - I just want to take the mystery biker for a drink/dinner! Lol3 Been voluntary single for the last year and for the most part have been loving it..... so no need to rush.... But I don't want to die of thirst either!!! Roll

What's that saying about black? Once you've had it you can't go back...or something like that???? Roll BTW Cheeky, that's your cue... Very Happy