Vic Cops open season in Vic
Gassick Wrote:Anyway enough said!!!!!

+1

Dont judge all by the actions of some. Let the legal system sort it out. If that fails move to another state or country who has better laws Very Happy
There is no strong performance without a little fanaticism in the performer
horndog Wrote:

+1

Dont judge all by the actions of some. Let the legal system sort it out. If that fails move to another state or country who has better laws Very Happy

Anyway enough said !!!! YES SIR.
When its enough said I will determine when i have said enough ,NO ONE ELSE Thanks. If u dont like replying then dont.
Who would believe that the planet could be so breathtakingly beautiful.
[Image: beautiful-mountain.jpg]

YEP.
It's an amazing world and life.
I wasn't there and I don't care much for the explanations that anyone gives for the 'spur of the moment' decisions that are made.
Think about it... when you try and rationalise a decision that was made without thinking (in the case of the kid) or make a decision urgently (in the case of the cops); ANY explanation given for those actions will be picked to pieces and a whole web page will be dedicated to the idea of "You shold have done" or "They should have done that" or better yet "I would have done this or that".

I'd much rather comment on the bigger picture.
ICE, Amphetamines, Generation Y, bullshit parents that bury their heads in the sand and are oblivious to their children, what they do and the company they keep.
Attitudes of kids that think they can do anything (kinda like us when we were growning up - only worse)

All this means that we will start to see many more children / young adults / GenY stressing out and committing suicide. The fact a cop pulled the trigger has bugger all to do with the root cause of the problem.

I agree with DJPete, it's time to stop and look at the beautiful views around us. And if you have a flat tyre ask DJPete to send you more photos.
Quote:And if you have a flat tyre ask DJPete to send you more photos

Sorry Debandee..I don't do tyres

:-)
DjPete Wrote:Who would believe that the planet could be so breathtakingly beautiful.
[Image: beautiful-mountain.jpg]

YEP.
It's an amazing world and life.

+1

I'll wait for the Coroner before venturing any further opinions.

LOvely weather we're having aye! pissing down with rain, the Canberra dams are +50% and I'm going to the range for a shot in the morning - weather permitting. It's a .338LM day.

MaxAustralia2HayabusaAustralia2
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
kawasuki Wrote:
horndog Wrote:

+1

Anyway enough said !!!! YES SIR.
When its enough said I will determine when i have said enough ,NO ONE ELSE Thanks. If u dont like replying then dont.

Kawasuki, your bias is overwhelming, which renders your opinion invalid. You are blind to any argument other than your own, which is kind of sad for you.
[/quote]

Kawasuki, your bias is overwhelming, which renders your opinion invalid. You are blind to any argument other than your own, which is kind of sad for you.
[/quote]

Oh dear, you had to wave that red flag at the big fella didn't you!

BeerPopcornBeer

Max
Madmax Wrote:Oh dear, you had to wave that red flag at the big fella didn't you!
BeerPopcornBeer
Max
I think he may have gone mountaineering...???
:-)
No i didnt fall DJ that was another dude.But nice pics. I would like to be sitting at the foot of those mountains smoking one BIG number and veg out on a hammock.

Its just that photographic mind can see a little 15 yr and (58 kgs) boy confused and scared being chased down by four coppers and shot at approx 10-12 times 6-8 hits,its so painfully sad.
yep it's terrible Ray.
We would all agree on that.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course...no arguments here.
But personally for me, I wasn't there so hard for me to make a comment.

This is one of those topics that gets peoples blood pressure up...
Hey I didn't say you fell!
I was just insinuating that you may have gone mountaineering thats all.
We all love ya Ray you know that.
You know, I have to side with the cops. Anyone who thinks revolvers are easy to use (forget the cowboy stuff, it's not even close to real) think again. And while we are all sorry for the kid who died, there have been cops killed as well over the years. Unfortunate, but while we bag cops all the time, it's a thankless task and daily these guys get spat on, attacked regularly, sworn at and so on. Most of us would change jobs. The law will do it's thing, but I for one hope the cops get cleared.
DjPete Wrote:yep it's terrible Ray.
We would all agree on that.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion of course...no arguments here.
But personally for me, I wasn't there so hard for me to make a comment.

This is one of those topics that gets peoples blood pressure up...
Hey I didn't say you fell!
I was just insinuating that you may have gone mountaineering thats all.
We all love ya Ray you know that.

Smitten
THIS IS SUCH A HARD TOPIC 4 ANYONE 2 COMMENT ON BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE THERE AT THAT MOMENT OF TIME, I THINK THIS SUBJECT IS GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES.
SO I THINK YOU SHOULD ALL GIVE EACH OTHER A BIGGrouphug
born to be mild
king 62 Wrote:THIS IS SUCH A HARD TOPIC 4 ANYONE 2 COMMENT ON BECAUSE YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE THERE AT THAT MOMENT OF TIME, I THINK THIS SUBJECT IS GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES.
SO I THINK YOU SHOULD ALL GIVE EACH OTHER A BIGGrouphug

Just keep your tongue out of my ear okay!