The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
Nitrous Oxide ("nitrous," "N2O") : When injected into an engine under pressure, nitrous oxide gives the engine a sudden boost in power by introducing more oxygen into the fuel mixture. Nitrous oxide is not allowed in any NHRA category except Pro Mod (exhibition) and some E.T. bracket classes.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Pro Stock: Pro Stock cars look a lot like street cars, but looks can be deceiving. Extensive modifications to the cylinder heads, manifold, chassis, and suspension thrust them to 6.6-second elapsed times at more than 205 mph. The most popular engine choices for these carbureted, gas-burning vehicles are the GM big-block wedge, the Mopar Hemi, and the Ford wedge.
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Pro Stock Motorcycles: Producing more than 300 horsepower, these highly modified motorcycles can cover the quarter-mile in less than 7.0 seconds at more than 195 mph. The chromoly steel chassis is cloaked in a lightweight, aerodynamically enhanced replica of the original motorcycle body, and the carbureted gasoline engine may be a Harley V-twin, a two-valve, or a four-valve
Reaction Time: The time it takes a driver to react to the green starting light on the Christmas Tree, measured in thousandths of a second. A perfect reaction time is .000.
Red Light: When a race car leaves the starting line too soon — before the green light, or "go" signal — it activates the red light on the Christmas Tree and the driver has automatically lost the race.
Top Fuel Dragsters: The fastest-accelerating vehicles in the world, these are the most recognizable of all drag race cars. The 25-foot-long landlocked missiles can cover the quarter-mile in 4.4 seconds at speeds faster than 335 mph. The engine of choice is an aluminum version of the famous Chrysler Hemi. The supercharged, fuel-injected nitromethane-burning engines produce an estimated 7,000 horsepower.
here are a few facts sorry if they have already been posted....i might have missed them!
Guinness Book Of Records holds the record for being the book most stolen from Public Libraries.
Apples, not caffeine, are more efficient at waking you up in the morning.
Alfred Hitchcock didn't have a bellybutton
A pack-a-day smoker will lose approximately 2 teeth every 10 yrs.
People do not get sick from cold weather; it's from being indoors a lot more
When you sneeze, all bodily functions stop ... even your heart!
Only 7% of the population are lefties.
40 people are sent to the hospital for dog bites every minute.