The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
Missy_Moo Wrote:Human teeth are almost as hard as rocks.
Oh so that explains it

[Image: Before%20with%20missing%20teeth.JPG]
If NASA sent birds into space they would soon die; they need gravity to swallow.
jaycbr250 Wrote:
LOAFIE Wrote:
jaycbr250 Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:A whale's penis is called a dork.
Have you seen the size of those things should be called a cork as far as I'm concernedBeer

Trust you to be looking, Gday Jay hows things
Good mate long time since i've been here hows thing with you and I blame David Attenbourough for the vison made me jealous as hell but.Ghastly

All good ,yea you buy national geograhic for the articles Lol2
[Image: photo3.jpg]
If you bring a raccoon's head to the Henniker, New Hampshire town hall, you are entitled to receive $.10 from the town.
Missy_Moo Wrote:Human teeth are almost as hard as rocks.
So that explains it.
[Image: Before%20with%20missing%20teeth.JPG]
If your eyes are six feet above the surface of the ocean, the horizon will be about three statute miles away.
In 1980, a Las Vegas hospital suspended workers for betting on when patients would die.

But it would be soooooo much fun!!!!
In 1980, there was only one country in the world with no telephones - Bhutan.
In Bangladesh, kids as young as 15 can be jailed for cheating on their finals.
In every episode of "Seinfeld" there is a Superman somewhere.
LOAFIE Wrote:
jaycbr250 Wrote:
LOAFIE Wrote:
jaycbr250 Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:A whale's penis is called a dork.
Have you seen the size of those things should be called a cork as far as I'm concernedBeer

Trust you to be looking, Gday Jay hows things
Good mate long time since i've been here hows thing with you and I blame David Attenbourough for the vison made me jealous as hell but.Ghastly

All good ,yea you buy national geograhic for the articles Lol2
Frugging Raz and his geographic channel downloads it's the only tit Iget at the momentFatman
Missy_Moo Wrote:If your eyes are six feet above the surface of the ocean, the horizon will be about three statute miles away.
What the hell is a statute mile anywone?
Frugging Raz and his geographic channel downloads it's the only tit Iget at the momentFatman
[/quote]

Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 Lol2 i feel ya pain mate.
In the absence of a licence for the last 9 months still 3 more very long months to go I have taken up racing!.Not as glamorous as it sounds it's R.C. car racing on dirt had my first full race day last sunday,I couldn't help myself and got very competetive then went on to win every race I entered.Now thats usless information.
jaycbr250 Wrote:In the absence of a licence for the last 9 months still 3 more very long months to go I have taken up racing!.Not as glamorous as it sounds it's R.C. car racing on dirt had my first full race day last sunday,I couldn't help myself and got very competetive then went on to win every race I entered.Now thats usless information.

3 more months ,dam that suxs.
Good luck with the RCs , sounds like you need something to keep your hands busy Ghastly