The useless bits of info to see if we can make a million posts thread
i cringe everytime i see these people...am i the only one that feels this way?
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
humbussa Wrote:once will do it they will never ride half clothed again....

When you see them riding with no jacket, no boots, no gloves and no trousers, you have to question the stupidity of the decisions made before getting on their bike.
Good weather, good woman, good road, good bike, good-bye!!
i brough a Joe Rocket leather jacket off fleabay still waiting for delivery...i do have three other jackets but this is my first leather
I'd rather be riding my Hayabusa thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my Hayabusa
Madmax Wrote:

When you see them riding with no jacket, no boots, no gloves and no trousers, you have to question the stupidity of the decisions made before getting on their bike.
yeah crazy...specially the young guys doing warp speeds through back streets on CBR250rr with no protective gear at all on
Madmax Wrote:

Then some poor bastard has to pick the pieces up out of the bitumen, and they say "why me?" I was only out riding

hmm yeah - no safety gear on what so ever....
Always wear the full kit and caboodle... even though its gettin warmer.
picked one up the other night who went over handlebars... no safety

got off lucky

the big blouse was whinging about his gravel rashed hands, I had to look really closely to see the tip of two fingers barely roughed up.... and still he whinged & whinged....

WTF!
Missy_Moo Wrote:picked one up the other night who went over handlebars... no safety

got off lucky

the big blouse was whinging about his gravel rashed hands, I had to look really closely to see the tip of two fingers barely roughed up.... and still he whinged & whinged....

WTF!
Lol3 bet he wears gear now!!! but being the little sissy he is he probably wont ride again...Violin
humbussa Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:picked one up the other night who went over handlebars... no safety

got off lucky

WTF!
Lol3 bet he wears gear now!!! but being the little sissy he is he probably wont ride again...Violin

I looked around saw this little Yam 225 (???) roadbike then asked so who's the rider..... there he stood 6ft 3 & I thought, your knees must be around your ears....

He said I've been riding for years mate....I was following a taxi that braked suddenly & I jammed on my front brake. (& over he flipped! mmmm me thinks you were on their ass & made critical error!)

me thinking [hmmm here's a bright one!] was telling me all about this bike & that....

As I unloaded him from the hospital I whispered after listening to endless drivel..... "I ride a busa" - it was the first he shut up and left the bike topic alone.

Roll
Missy_Moo Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:

got off lucky

WTF!

I looked around saw this little Yam 225 (???) roadbike then asked so who's the rider..... there he stood 6ft 3 & I thought, your knees must be around your ears....

He said I've been riding for years mate....I was following a taxi that braked suddenly & I jammed on my front brake. (& over he flipped! mmmm me thinks you were on their ass & made critical error!)

me thinking [hmmm here's a bright one!] was telling me all about this bike & that....

As I unloaded him from the hospital I whispered after listening to endless drivel..... "I ride a busa" - it was the first he shut up and left the bike topic alone.

Roll

i bet that took him by suprise Scary hahahaha
only slightly off topic Hijacked

the boss and I have ben invited to spend the weekend on a 38' catamaran on the Great Barrier Reef.

Living in paradise is only a pain when you can't involve the Busa
humbussa Wrote:
Missy_Moo Wrote:
humbussa Wrote:

got off lucky

WTF!

Roll

i bet that took him by suprise Scary hahahaha

Honestly I love it when the bitch inside surfaces.....
At least he shut up on the bike thing.....shesh

I do enjoy my moments. He had nothing, no comeback.
debandee Wrote:only slightly off topic Hijacked

the boss and I have ben invited to spend the weekend on a 38' catamaran on the Great Barrier Reef.

Living in paradise is only a pain when you can't involve the Busa

take a model!
day off tomorrow....

going for a blat. 350k's each way
break in the middle with a social catchup with friends....

YAY!